Numidia camp ground roll call

rbell

Hey everyone, now that the 18th is upon us I just wanted to see who was going to camp at the track. I'm planning on bringing up a bunch of fresh burger for the grill, just tryin to gage how much I need.

Can't wait, see you all there...ROB

I'll be there with a few folks and will bring a cooler stocked with food and drinks. im not sure how the areas are separated but ill be camping in the pullers pit area, and have some friends bringing a camper into the main track area.

We be staying in the pullers pits or campground and will be under the influence of a liquid concoction:rockwoot:

i'll bring up some brats and sausage, now who is bringing the grill??

I will have the red juice refreshment with me as well!

I'll have my grill on hand, not the biggest in the world but it should be fine since most of us will be on a liquid diet anyway...:Cheer:

9 days and counting, I can't wait!!!! ROB

I'll have my grill on hand, not the biggest in the world but it should be fine since most of us will be on a liquid diet anyway...:Cheer:

9 days and counting, I can't wait!!!! ROB

trust me Rob, after you try these Chesapeake sausages you won't be on just a liquid diet!

They sound Especially good right now since I haven't had lunch yet. I'll be looking forward to trying them….ROB

How far is the sled pulls from where the drag strip is at or are they the same place?

we will be there leaving tonight and taking the camper can't what!!!!!

Never thought about camping there lol. My first Diesel event. We got a room in bloomsburg for the weekend.

I'm camping up the road at the Ideal Rv park...the family didn't want to go without their hook ups.

hows the parking there? If its nice out I think i will run my trans am down but i dont want to park it in a hay field haha

we're leaving this afternoon, planning on staying in the pullers pits with the 5th wheel camper. I will also have a grill for use if needed. It'll be our first time there so we're kind of excited.

Back