Numidia Observasions

Snedge

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Phillip Price- Your truck is bad ass. "Bad medicine" for sure. It was a pleasure to have the oppertunuty to talk to you.

Wade Moody- The truck is fast. That is all.

Jeff Dean- Nice to meet you. Wicked looking rail, and fast. I wish you luck on getting it to sing.

Caleb Baker- + 32 ft. on the 2.6 class. Wow. Congrats on the victory.

NADM- What an awesome turnout. Great job.

Everyone- I met and talked too a lot of old and new friends. Thanks for reminding me why I love this event.

... and last but not least

Big Angry- Good times again. You are always a great pleasure to hang with. I'm proud to call you my friend. Thanks for being there for my brief tangle with a slow Chevy !!!!
:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

To the idiots doing burnouts up by the dyno after the event- go away and don't EVER come back. There was stones flying off the tires, and people way too close.
Go to a burnout contest if you wanna blow smoke and burn tires.

x2 awesome event. This was my third year going, and by far the best. Had a blast, met a lot of new people. Even got to play flip cup with The Little Power Shop crew in JCPennys parking lot Saturday night... Track was a major improvement on the pulling surface!

Only complaint would be the speed of the old school roller!

Other then that I have nothing negative to say about the event, definitely will be coming back next year.

Wish I could have made it. I missed a good show

Maybe you got to at least hear a couple of passes while we were on the phone.

:hehe: It was a blast Rick. Would have been good to see you for sure.

Race

It was nice to meet you also. I wish I could figure this junker out and get it to run a little better. I had a great time also other than running out of fuel coming into pittsburg! My fault again. It was nice to hangout with everyone and have a little fun. Good time as always. Congrat's to Wade also for getting it done with his truck.

Even got to play flip cup with The Little Power Shop crew in JCPennys parking lot Saturday night....

We had a blast with you guys that night!

Definately a pretty solid event. Lots of people and trucks. For getting pounded with rain right up to the morning of the pull, the pulling track looked awesome.

It was nice to meet everyone that stopped by the booth and hung out with later. Great time!

Had a great time as always , was nice seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Special thanks to Chuck , Tracy and the rest of the NADM crew. See you guys at NTR in Sept. Congrats to Wade on the quick passes. Thanks Steve B

snedge it was nice meeting you. you sat next to me friday nite at the quaker steak and lube. looking at the pull track in the moring i didnt think it was gonna come around but boy did it ever.

. looking at the pull track in the moring i didnt think it was gonna come around but boy did it ever.
boy did i ever underestimate it....couldn't believe how tacky it was! i had a great time as well meeting new people and watching some drag racing with a front row seat!...my only gripe about pulling was that roller but from what gene said on facebook they asked for a newer faster one..and thats what showed up! i'll def be back next yr!

Sure was a strange clay never really got packed in and never went to dust. Was just there. Hooked up good.

From my smart car.

Phillip Price- Your truck is bad ass. "Bad medicine" for sure. It was a pleasure to have the oppertunuty to talk to you.

Wade Moody- The truck is fast. That is all.

Jeff Dean- Nice to meet you. Wicked looking rail, and fast. I wish you luck on getting it to sing.

Caleb Baker- + 32 ft. on the 2.6 class. Wow. Congrats on the victory.

NADM- What an awesome turnout. Great job.

Everyone- I met and talked too a lot of old and new friends. Thanks for reminding me why I love this event.

... and last but not least

Big Angry- Good times again. You are always a great pleasure to hang with. I'm proud to call you my friend. Thanks for being there for my brief tangle with a slow Chevy !!!!

WHAT ABOUT ME ? :stab:

[... and last but not least

Thanks Jeff, you're a pretty cool cat as well. I appreciate you and Terri putting up with me all weekend and making sure I had a good time. You eating that Chevy was pretty funny, and I know how much you enjoyed that. :thankyou2:

Rob, George, Jim and Michelle, another one in the books great seeing you guys as always. :Cheer:

Caleb and Corrie, congrats on that pull, you guys are awesome, wish I could've seen it. :clap:

Jeff Dean, it was nice meeting you and chatting with you, I hope you get your issues worked out on the dragster. :ylsuper:

Steve B, always a pleasure to catch up with you again. :Cheer:

Another good weekend, great catching up with old freinds again.

I had a blast. My truck will definately be there next year. Met some great people as well. Was anyone on here at quaker saturday night around 8?

we were all there at 8.............:Cheer:

Really Smokey? Didn't you head for Jersey Saturday afternoon? So, maybe you were at a different Lube? :hehe::hehe: We were all there Friday night....and actually I was there Saturday night as well.

Where were you guys seated? I was at the table with my girlfriend right by the bar.

Back