Nummit made me feel bad

Bear Hunter

JAKD 07 Harley
Nummit dimed me out for not posting some pics that I took this morning.

Snapped a few pics this morning while the sun was coming out trying to capture the true color of the truck. I have included a side shot as well. :Cheer:

20997.jpg

20999.jpg

20998.jpg

WOW. :rockwoot: Looking good as usual! :ylsuper: That truck makes those tires look tiny. Have you thought about going up to a 42? Although it looks good no matter what!

Very nice pics :rockwoot: :Cheer:

I agree with SuperDave....lose the 40s (send them to me :D ) and go taller LOL

Thanks guys!

When/If Toyo comes out with a 44" ...thats what will be going on...might have to go up a few inches :evil

Ok....I'll take your 40s and 20s in January when you're here LOL
You got to at least let me put them on to see if I'll clear them :D :evil

^^^ I don't think you'll clear them...your truck is too little :poke: LOL LOL

Kidding dude LOL

Hmmm.. my stated 8.5" lift (gave me more than that though), 38" tire is only 6" lower then your custom 16" lifted, 40" tire truck.

You clear the 40s by a ton.....I'm not much smaller and I clear my 38s by a decent amount....I think they will fit :D :evil

Wow, I am guessing you work out of that thing!!!!! Or hunt even. . .it would look good with 2 dozen big feet in the bed!!

Nummit dimed me out for not posting some pics that I took this morning.

Let that be a lesson to you!!! LOL LOL
Truck looks great, what's left to do?

^^ LOL

Hey thanks guys... as far as whats next... I'd like my old truck to be found so I can recover the tubular pinchweld covers that Denny and I made, and also get some air horns back on there.

Seriously dude, put some rubber under that thing!!LOL LOL

DC needs some new shoes!!:rockwoot:

All kidding aside, your truck looks awesome!!!:D

Ben

Now it just needs one coat of mud properly applied to the entire truck, that would make it look sweet :)

gstanfield said:
Now it just needs one coat of mud properly applied to the entire truck, that would make it look sweet :)
i dont think that will ever happen LOL it would be lucky enough to get wet in the rain :poke:
Dex

BFD99 said:
i dont think that will ever happen LOL it would be lucky enough to get wet in the rain :poke:
Dex

i hear tell it might happen... judt dont tell bear:stab:

Back