NW Mopar Nationals

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We would like to thank everyone for coming out to the Pacific Race way Mopar Nationals brought to you by Tom Matson Dodge. Tom and the Pacific staff were excited in having the opportunity to share the track with us… Now, all of this wouldn’t be possible w/o the help of the sponsors who were generous in their support of our new quest to bring together diesel racers in Washington state. So, a big Thanks to Diesel Transmission Technology (DTT) Industrial Injection Services (IIS)
Competition Diesel .com (THANKS TIM) South Bend Clutch, Skookum Brewery, Rampant PI and Diesel Pro. Also, we had a great turn out with the racers, fans and shop owners (A BIG THANKS to Lenny and crew) seen a lot of old friends (Ramos, Lucky Jeff, Big Bob, Mark, Pat K, Dave, GG, Shawn, Kevin, Driscols, Scott, Dennis, Tom, Pat M, Peter, Will Smith, Opie, Nathan, Daryl, Larry, Byron, Paul, Paul B and sorry if I left out anyone) The Big Winners were as follows: Jim Calhoun (brackets) Paul Breedlove “Mr. Wally” (Heads-sup/ quickest 4x4) Mr. Hoss (quickest 2wd AND ET)
Runners-up: Brackets-Peter (DDP) and Heads-up- Hoss (Da Man)

A Big Thanks to Rottin Rhonda for all your help w/ the event and entertainment, it's always fun sitting under the sun in a chair listening to Hendrix while watching you change your head gasket. I learned some new words :hehe:

Pacific Race Way and Matson Dodge are working w/ us in arranging a September North West Nationals
STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO,

Last edited:
It was a awesome event and was extremely nice being able to sit back and actually enjoy a race instead of a fast paced run around. It was amazing to see HOSS run his personal best of a 10.66 on fuel only. It was great to see a wonderful turnout even though everyone was running balls out and breaking like crazy and scrambling to fix it to get back for the next run. Lennys and crew did a great job and was awesome to see the trucks the brought. CONGRATS AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE WINNERS AND SPONSORS :hehe::hehe::hehe:

That was a great time!!!!
Came home with some new hardware and missing one freeze plug in the head :rockwoot:

It could have been much worse and a freeze plug is an easy fix it just came at a very bad time :doh:

Thanks for putting on a great event :clap:

It was fabulous! Lots of cool trucks, plenty of carnage, and best of all: GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP FROM ALL PARTICIPANTS!! You particularly, Hoss - you showed real class after that last glich with the lights.
Any time, Fletch! If I'm going to work on my truck, I can't think of a better place or crowd to do it in... ;) Thanks to the strapping young men Will, Buster, and Ethan who lifted it off for me (I'm such a girl...). :thankyou2:
I am totally looking forward to the big one in September. I think we'll actually advertise for that one; sponsors are lining up! :woohoo:

Anybody going to be at Woodburn this weekend??

I heard some guys saying they were (maybe Paul B?). I ain't running until I revamp including maybe a new head... Sigh. I need my truck too much for horse hauling. If you go, be sure to post about it; I love Woodburn and their truck races!

Thanks to everybody that helped put on this event. It was great to see some old friends and to make some new ones.

Paul

Congrats to everyone, It sounds like it was a great event. I hope to attend next year.

-Robert

Will you be running anything?

I'm just a spectator so I'll just be wandering around.

Hope its better than last year..... tooooo many semi's and not enough hot rod diesels

Don't forget the NHRDA trucks are usually lined up behind the East side bleachers (where they usually line up the Junior Dragsters). It does start to seem like a long day when you're watching 30-second semis running down the track ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Will you be running anything?

I'm just a spectator so I'll just be wandering around.

Hope its better than last year..... tooooo many semi's and not enough hot rod diesels

Yes, I will be running my 05, and Patty will be running the 02. Stop by and say hi.

Paul

No updates from the Fletcher camp thou ??????? What's up Bill are you in retirement or what?:what:

No updates from the Fletcher camp thou ??????? What's up Bill are you in retirement or what?:what:

Mr.Fletcher ran last weekend at Seattle. Unfortunately he blew an oil line (or ?) and ran something like a 10.2. I haven't heard if they got it fixed or whatnot...

Hey Shawn,

Well, someone took a crap on our local track, so I've been cleaning it up.
As far as the Burgundy truck, it was abducted by a UFO, I had to buy another Dakota to replace the one lost. My new Dakota looks just like the old one however this one's street legal.

Fun event. It was cool seeing some many different folks there that probably wouldn't have been put together in past events. It was also nice being able to attend an event that was local. They have been far and few between lately.

All was good. Thanks to those who put it on.

Alot of carnage and I hope none was too bad.

Congrats to Hoss, Lenny, and Fletcher for the very fast 10 second runs.

Scott

The Burgundy baby got ripped off?????? What the @*&! ?
I have been waiting to see that truck since you emailed me the pictures 3 years ago.:doh: So what's next ?

The Burgundy baby got ripped off?????? What the @*&! ?
I have been waiting to see that truck since you emailed me the pictures 3 years ago.:doh: So what's next ?

Six more years and some Yazi ginger vodka?

Fun event. It was cool seeing some many different folks there that probably wouldn't have been put together in past events. It was also nice being able to attend an event that was local. They have been far and few between lately.

All was good. Thanks to those who put it on.

Alot of carnage and I hope none was too bad.

Congrats to Hoss, Lenny, and Fletcher for the very fast 10 second runs.

Scott

Thanks Scott for videoing our event, can you redundantly propagate a DVD? make it look like we have huge events, I'll need it for the SEMA show.
(I need a new motor home)

Don't forget the NHRDA trucks are usually lined up behind the East side bleachers (where they usually line up the Junior Dragsters). It does start to seem like a long day when you're watching 30-second semis running down the track ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

No, we had a fun.

Back