NX dual stg controller

jsf350

so whos using one?
how do you have it setup....... if you dont mind?

are you guys spraying right off the line or at the 2nd gear lock up?

mines all set to go with the controller........ but im thinking of playing with it alittle but and just use a single shot with a push button activator for use on the first 330' and then let it off so as not to over spin the turbo.

thanks
joel

so whos using one?
how do you have it setup....... if you dont mind?

are you guys spraying right off the line or at the 2nd gear lock up?

mines all set to go with the controller........ but im thinking of playing with it alittle but and just use a single shot with a push button activator for use on the first 330' and then let it off so as not to over spin the turbo.

thanks
joel

Which one are you using?

I like this one NX Controller

The advantage to it is you can set up to spray at low boost off the line and then pull N20 as you reach peak boost so you don't have to worry about watching your gages to keep your turbo happy. You can set it up either MAP(pressure) based or time based. At the track I like time based better.

Which one are you using?

I like this one NX Controller

The advantage to it is you can set up to spray at low boost off the line and then pull N20 as you reach peak boost so you don't have to worry about watching your gages to keep your turbo happy. You can set it up either MAP(pressure) based or time based. At the track I like time based better.

yes i have the listed dual stage progressive controller..... its alot different then just the simple push button

Back