OBS check in

Newb, checking in with the OBS. It's not that fast but it rides like a log wagon.

Newb, checking in with the OBS. It's not that fast but it rides like a log wagon.

welcome welcome welcome!! your username made me laugh cause my PS3 name online is SicKmcNasTy hahahaha oh man.... :rockwoot:

:drive:thought id check in own a 95 ford powerstroke flat bed dually single cab been through hell and back twice is my work truck and muddin truck and river bottom running truck ( no water in arizona lol) and burn out truck (before it got dusted) and my best friend with an attitude doesn't always start but normally comes around after tickling her with a wrech for a half hour. sums it all up by saying its the best darn truck/friend I ever had. lol only reason it has dual 5in stacks is becasue i ripped the exhaust off 3 times literally had to pick up peices everytime lol

Im here guys just got signed up with Comp. D. today actually im on the Ford-Trucks forum also. I drive 97 CC Short Bed F-250. Member of the Death Row Diesel Crew #22.

100_0462.jpg

Thats my red on the left and cody's on the right.

Last edited:
Just joined also a member on tdg . I have 3 OBS 95 superduty , 96 F-250xl , 97 F-250Heavy duty, Toughest trucks Ford ever built love em to death . Rebuilding the 96 psd . Heading by Beans on my way to vacation in Fl . Looking for the D-66 dominator . I need to get tuned up by the wildman . Trying to get to 400-450 rwhp .

I'm a proud owner of a 96 F-250 powerstroke too.
probably the best truck i'll ever have and thats no joke.

Newbie here also. Got a 96 E-350. But with the upgrades, does that make us SD guys? Just kidding. Looking forward to sharing with all.
Dann

Another OBS here. I have a 97 F350 CC LB . Bought new in Jan ,98. Last one I was told by the stealership. Tymar intake,pillar gauges, DP F6 tunes,3in down and 4 in exhaust, Cat gutted, burned out LS differential (detroit locker?)and a rebuilt accumulator VB with Sonnax accumulator and boost valves (by me).

In the box 02 IC and a banks intake , need time to fab pipes and install.

On my mind , Rosewood stage 1 or 2 jectors.

Later

Howdy men!
I have a '95 and '97 both single wheel one ton's . Don't have many pictures uploaded yet. The '95 is stock. Next up on the '97 is a SD intercooler and DIY stage one's. Am I correct that the only difference in stage one's and stage 2 Rosewood injectors is that the stage 2's have larger nozzles? Stage on'es have stock nozzles? Anybody know what the fuel mileage change is on either one?
I like the forum hope to have time to join in some.
Merry Christmas everbody!

Well Im new to this one! Thats my truck the white one in mallardslayer07 pics and here is a few more.
039.jpg
[/IMG]
036.jpg
[/IMG]
034.jpg
[/IMG]

Back