October 13th & 14th Morso Motorsports Park

The Same for Me! Thank you Rany and Chris for Putting on such a great event! Dj and Vivian you guys are the best. It's a family and you are the center of it! It is really fun being around for the beginning of something like this! Kurt and Scott Thanks for the support we will have fun representing the Orlando Crew.

Morse said:
11.68 at 119.69.. I still didn't top the 11.51.. :bow: That was awesome..
Where are all the 10 second Common Rails I hear so much about?

Wasent Wicked supposed to show everyone a 10 second pass in the public eye? How did he do?

Brad, great passes you made at Moroso.

Thanks.. It wasn't 10's, but it was my best so far by around a half second.. W1cked was there, yet his truck was taken out first round due to a red light.. His qualifying pass he blew an intercooler boot or tube.. I believe it ran a 12.0 at only 87 mph coasting.. It was a shame it red lighted. I don't doubt it would be right there with the other two ten second trucks..

Morse said:
Thanks.. It wasn't 10's, but it was my best so far by around a half second.. W1cked was there, yet his truck was taken out first round due to a red light.. His qualifying pass he blew an intercooler boot or tube.. I believe it ran a 12.0 at only 87 mph coasting.. It was a shame it red lighted. I don't doubt it would be right there with the other two ten second trucks..
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Who were the other two trucks in the 10's down there?
I heard a nasty d-max and powerstoke 6.0 are in the works for next years events.

Micky was driving one of Darrens trucks (10.4's).. Matt was driving the Silverline drag truck (10.5-.6)..

Hi Guys,

I know what you mean. I feel like it's Thanksgiving dinner everytime we go racing. It's not a bad thing. I like my family LOL

Rodger your win was well deserved. That is why you got a standing ovation :clap: :clap:

Gary, it's always great to see you Loretta & Little.

I received a picture of what I would call the cleaning crew and I wanted to download it but I can't resize it right. I'm still not used to my Vista system that pushes Corel on me when I'm not ready to learn something new. Bryan, it's DJ3. If you guys could download it, that'd be it.

Can't wait til next year :pop: :pop:

Thanks,
Vivian

Ok the long awaited results …….. Sorry I forgot to make a copy before I sent them on a plane to Washington LOL

Saturday PRO 1
Michael Young 04 Ford
Bryan Like 06 Ford
Matt Wells 95 Dodge

Saturday PRO 2
Brad Morse 05 Dodge
Antonio Deleon 04 Ford
Rodger Shamblin 03 Dodge

Sunday PRO 1
Michael Young 04 Ford
Dennis Baughman 05 Chevy
Jon Brinkerhoff 06 Dodge

Sunday PRO 2
Rodger Shamblin 03 Dodge
Bryan Like 06 Ford
Kurt Lincoln 98 Dodge

Sunday Heads Up
Micky Davis 96 Dodge
Matt Wells 95 Dodge
Many Espino 04 Chevy

Hello everyone i just wanted to thank everyone for this year. And i due agree it is like going to a family reunion when i fly our to florida.

We have a great bunch of people that have the same passion for drag racing , and though you might be enemies from the water box to the end of the quarter mile. I see nothing but good freindships in the pits.

The NHRDA wants to thank Chris for dragging me out there and yes we will be expanding in the Southeast and Northeast next season. I also want to apologize for the pictures and videos we are scrambling to get our sema package together to get you guys more money for the 2008 NHRDA Drag Race Series.

Again thanks for the support without great members there would not be an NHRDA

thanks
Randy

Back