October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

NHRDA

The Grand Daddy of Diesel Drag Racing is set for October 13th 2012 at the Motorplex in Ennis Texas

The NHRDA World Finals is an invitational event where the top competitors across the globe can compete for Title of NHRDA World Champion.

How to qualify-
All 2011 World & Divisional Champions get an automatic invite to World Finals All other competitors must qualify during the 2012 season at a sanctioned NHRDA event and the top 16 competitors in each division from each class will earn an invite to the World Finals. All competitors that receive an invite have 7 days to confirm or decline your attendance at the World Finals. If competitor declines invitation then the competitor next in line will receive invite until the top 16 spots are filled.

To see the standings on all 2012 competitors you can go to http://www.nhrda.com/Points.htm

Invitations will start being sent out in the middle of June and as divisional series conclude more invites will be sent out accordingly.

The year end awards banquet will also be held at the conclusion of the World Finals where we will crown our New World Champions and also or Divisional and National Champions. We are working on having all information up the NHRDA website by the end of the month.

World-Finals-web-1.jpg

Last edited:
Will there be a gamblers race? My truck wasn't running for ennis but I would still like to go and compete in a race at worlds

we'll be there, the eniis track is a great facility, the one yr we were there it was a big cold out for texas and the track still hooked hard

Long as everything is still in one piece we will be there...Ennis is a great track its a long trip but should be a good truck count and with the times that people are pulling this year should be some sweet passes!!!

World's

I got a email also but for S/S. I need to talk to Randy to get that changed to TD. Hope to see everyone there.

i got my email for prostreet lol, unless i can pull another second out of my a$$ the prostreet class sure has stepped up this yr.

Back