off road exhaust?

jr1975atv

seen rbp is selling 1 for the duramaxes where's the off road exhaust for the 6.7 cummins?

Off road as in "not intended for highway use" or as in tampering with federally mandated vehicle emissions equipment? :st:

Well, SawZalls rock, but if you don't manage the DPF sensor for one - you'll have to deal with the CEL. $.02

Well i have been dealing with a CEL for the past month on and off again. There is a problem with the censors in my exhaust. Thats proly why Cummins has a data ac. box in my truck right now. Just had a nother CEL this evening. I told the guy at Cummins not to be shocked if i comeback with a straight pipe. I am currently trying to figure out how to fool all the bs under there.

i took the stock filterback off my truck and it constantly ran in regen, so i put just the muffler back on to creat just enough pressure to not run in it. w need something to fool these things quick, i want to smoke the interstate.

I would like to be the first to know about this fooling issue, i have a sawzall and a welder ready!

The muffler shouldnt cause any issue. It is a through flow muffler so it doesn't create enough backpressure to cause an issue. I have been running with out a muffler since i bought the truck. That was about 10k miles before i had dpf problems. currently have 20k on it. FYI.

First thing I did was have the muffler taken off. I have not had any dpf problems. Just a couple of egr cooler valves replaced. More than likely going on a third unless my dealer ever figures out the latest flash that people are talking about.

i took off EVERYthing behind the DPF, thats why there wasnt enough backpressure, i put the muffler section back on just to keep it out of regen constantly.

Back