Official Pic thread

Lmfao-I've played a lot of drunk golf in my day but haven't quite managed that yet....

I was playing in a little work tournament years ago and my drunken partner says "watch this". He proceeds to floor it downhill at one of our buddies. I figure he's obviously going to turn at an opportune moment......

He yells his name just before impact and the guy turns and next thing you know he's flying maybe 3' off the ground and 15-20' across the fairway! I think the plexi-glass windshield helped 'soften' the brunt of the impact! And gave it a little bit of a rebound affect as well.

Guy got up and walked it off like a champ! Drunk golf makes for some good times!

Go to Waffle House you said... It will be fun you said.... :poke:

LOL

The worst decision Loren and Nathan helped me make of my weekend! I ate there at around 1PM as we left BG and had to destroy at least 5 rest areas on my way home.

My problem was that i wasn't drunk. Then again, i will never drink enough to be drunk.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

You sir are offending the CompD Drinking Team!

You guys are just upset there are finally people on my side! :stab:

Two years ago nobody would dare speak out against the waffle house except me. And now a few years later the evil empire is crumbling! Death to waffle house! :poke:

In Waffle house defense that one was particularly nasty. It is definitely in my worst 10 Waffle house list. The one across the interstate is definitely better along with many others I've eaten in across the country.

In Waffle house defense that one was particularly nasty. It is definitely in my worst 10 Waffle house list. The one across the interstate is definitely better along with many others I've eaten in across the country.

they burnt my hash browns... actually the only thing that wasn't burnt was my tea.

Back