Offroad Diesel???

Thanks for the correction. I'll watch every post you have and swoop in like the tooth fairy and quote and correct you.

LOL

:pop:

For the record, I've read a lot of your posts I don't agree with...this was just the first I commented on.

Last edited:
LOL

:pop:

For the record, I've read a lot of your posts I don't agree with...this was just the first I commented on.

Great, I must be doing something right then. When you start agreeing with me I'll start worrying.

:doh::doh::doh: Sweet that button still works. Yes obviously, but my buddies that are using the local waste restaurant grease and using it to make their fuel go through a lot of filters. Geez

I have burnt many gallons of biofuel in my '04 dodge and in my'02 chevy and have had absolutely no problem with the filters on either vehicle, filter service life is no different than when burning diesel.

I have burnt many gallons of biofuel in my '04 dodge and in my'02 chevy and have had absolutely no problem with the filters on either vehicle, filter service life is no different than when burning diesel.

Obviously you are doing a better job of filtering it than they are. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Obviously you are doing a better job of filtering it than they are. Is that what you wanted to hear?

Not sure what he wanted to hear, but that's obvious.

I'd assume your friends aren't any smarter than you, so I'm not surprised they didn't filter it enough.

Not sure what he wanted to hear, but that's obvious.

I'd assume your friends aren't any smarter than you, so I'm not surprised they didn't filter it enough.

You are funny. Displaced.... Would that be because aside from people you get aggressive with on the keyboard you have no other contact with other people? I love how you cannon ball into a thread like Tommy tough nuts. It doesn't matter the subject area, you just always have a little extra tough in your diet. Quit being a phuckin douche bag, no one gives a chit about the gay @ss avatar from the Pokemon gone retarded cartoon you got it from. The question in your signature should be DOES ANYBODY GIVE A PHUCK ABOUT WHAT IS IN MY AVATAR?

I'm pretty sure that the DOT can sample your fuel and find the dye. If it is ATF you are clear,

Why is it OK to run ATF? There wouldn't have been any road tax on that either. Correct or am I off here?

Why is it OK to run ATF? There wouldn't have been any road tax on that either. Correct or am I off here?[/Q

i thought the same which should make all other fuels illegal except renewable's
not to mention the emissions. if any one is around sebring and running wmo or atf,
we have a 5 gas analyzer and a pm meter (the only ones in the state besides the military) i could test to see what the effects are pm me

Convert it to biofuel :doh:
That's what I was thinking. You know, titrate and add lye or potasium sulfate, little bit of methanol and wallah, bio-diesel. If you filter the grease before, I'm certain it won't gain any particulate throughout the process. Unless you screw something up.

You are funny. Displaced.... Would that be because aside from people you get aggressive with on the keyboard you have no other contact with other people? I love how you cannon ball into a thread like Tommy tough nuts. It doesn't matter the subject area, you just always have a little extra tough in your diet. Quit being a phuckin douche bag, no one gives a chit about the gay @ss avatar from the Pokemon gone retarded cartoon you got it from. The question in your signature should be DOES ANYBODY GIVE A PHUCK ABOUT WHAT IS IN MY AVATAR?

Love how you get a little worked up over something so trivial. And his Avatar pic was not From Pokemon.. It's Aang, from The Last Airbender

Love how you get a little worked up over something so trivial. And his Avatar pic was not From Pokemon.. It's Aang, from The Last Airbender

You're talkin about a statement from three months ago? Get a phuckin life and thanks for the cartoon lesson.

Back