Offroad Diesel???

Just because the color bleaches out doesn't mean that the detectable chemical in the fuel is gone. Just some thoughts.

Just because the color bleaches out doesn't mean that the detectable chemical in the fuel is gone. Just some thoughts.

True, but those bastards just use the clear plastic tube and look for the dye. I've seen them do it twice and they didn't do any kind of chemical analysis.

So they are bastards for enforcing the law?

Phuck yeah they are. We have enough of our chit taxed. They already tax our income. So then anything we get to bring home should already be taxed income, and not subject to more taxes, or a double taxation. There should be one or the other. Either a national sales tax or a flat income tax. I'm sick and tired of a hidden tax around every corner. So yeah, they are worthless pieces of chit...

If you don't like the laws complain to your congressmen, they are the one responsible. Don't give crap to the guys just doing their jobs. Besides if we didn't pay for the road taxes on fuel we'd be driving up and down dirt roads.

Yeah, and the SS were just following orders at Nuremberg...

That's a pretty big stretch there brother comparing those two.

Trust me fellas because I have had to pay the fine and had a truck parked. If they want to find out if you have been running it bad enough they will.

So taxation and ethnic cleansing are the same thing, got to write that one down.

Close. We fought for our freedom because of being over taxed. Now there are more burdons on the system than people paying into it. The revolution now will be when we try to get the bums back off the public dime. But I regress, back on topic. :rules:

If you don't like the laws complain to your congressmen, they are the one responsible. Don't give crap to the guys just doing their jobs. Besides if we didn't pay for the road taxes on fuel we'd be driving up and down dirt roads.

Trust me the tax on fuel goes to the roads no more than social security taxes go to social security. It all goes to one big slush fund and polititians see what will gives them the best shot of getting elected. IE social programs like welfare, food stamps, social security, medicare, etc. I would be happy to pay my fair share of road use if I knew that is what it's going for. I live in PA and our roads are chit. We also get the piss taxed out of our fuels. Where's it go? Public transportation in Philly and Pittsburgh. There are more easy votes to get from non producers looking to secure their handouts than from producers in suburban and rural areas.

I live in PA and our roads are chit. We also get the piss taxed out of our fuels. Where's it go? Public transportation in Philly and Pittsburgh.

So now only people on welfare ride the bus?:doh:

You sure?
Taxation without representation, and an oppressive government. But wait, I'm sure the second coming of grammar and history already knew that.

Digress?

Thanks for the correction. I'll watch every post you have and swoop in like the tooth fairy and quote and correct you.

So now only people on welfare ride the bus?:doh:
:doh::doh::doh::doh: Oh ok, I see how that works. Sure there is an exception to every rule, but go check out your typical inner city bus clientel. Sure as hell isn't going to be filled with suits.

Last edited:
Convert it to biofuel :doh:

:doh::doh::doh: Sweet that button still works. Yes obviously, but my buddies that are using the local waste restaurant grease and using it to make their fuel go through a lot of filters. Geez

Last edited:
Thanks for the correction. I'll watch every post you have and swoop in like the tooth fairy and quote and correct you.
Feel free, that's how we roll around here.
:doh::doh::doh::doh: Oh ok, I see how that works. Sure there is an exception to every rule, but go check out your typical inner city bus clientel. Sure as hell isn't going to be filled with suits.
I've never been to Philly or Pitt, but I know in many big cities there are plenty of people with jobs on public transportation. Easier than parking and fighting traffic. Yeah, if you go to the ghetto it ain't suits, but using public transportation doesn't make one a non producer.

:doh::doh::doh: Sweet that button still works. Yes obviously, but my buddies that are using the local waste restaurant grease and using it to make their fuel go through a lot of filters. Geez
Then they aren't filtering it well enough before they put it in their trucks...

Last edited:
Back