Oh/ky/IN get together april 12th

cumminsforlife

Hey guys iv been planning an event where guys can just get together, chill out and possibly dyno some trucks. There will be no hating on trucks and anyone is invited. The date is April 12th at noon every body can meet at the Walmart in Lebanon Ohio and drive to the Quaker state in Milford Ohio and a pull later that night. Its all been approved with Quaker state so no worries there. Trying to have around 200+ trucks come out. I'm making some calls on dyno/if anyone has one let me know, so ill keep the thread updated. Spread the word and comment if you would want to go so i can get some what of a head count. If you guys have any questions at all just text or call 5133075584 thanks Cody.

Hey guys sorry havent kept on on thread but quaker state called me the other day and said we cant have a dyno there because it violates there insurance policy. We havent found a pull yet or came up with which to go to and there are also drags going on at edgewater we were thinking about going there after everyone meets up to go watch some racing. Its more about just getting together and checking out every bodies rigs and talking. So plz comment if your thinking about going there are quite a few people going already. Trying to get alot of people to go. Im looking at the pulling schedual around ohio so ill tell everyone tomorrow.

Does this have anything to do with the wounded warrior project. I saw something on instagram about a truck meet to raise money for the wounded warrior project but there wasn't any details other than supposedly 100+ trucks are supposed to be there.

Back