Ohio TS convoy

Double J

Just gauging interest in convoying down to Bowling Green? We already have a few trucks heading down on Friday morning and would like to be there by noon. Looking at meeting somewhere south of Dayton and one more stop at the first rest area once you get into KY for the guys in the Cincy area.

That could work for me Joel...not sure when I'll be heading out, depends on work, and how planting's going.

hopefully my truck is running correctly by then:D
Chris

We were thinking about heading out thrusday night but might wait around for a convoy.

Is there stuff going on Friday? We are getting an Indiana Convoy going and it would be cool to get all of us together! Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan guys in one long line, now that would be insane!

Ok, here's the where and when for the trip down (tenative). If the majority would like to leave a little earlier that should'nt be a problem.

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

If you use Google Maps you can use the "satellite view" and see where the actual rest areas located. Both rest areas are not even a mile past the above listed exits.

Chuck---If you guys go, do you want "Pace Truck" duties? :poke:

we will be leaving from Tuscarawas ohio, not sure what time we are heading out but i cant wait!

We are staying at the ramada!! Anyone know werer we can park a trailer for the weekend?

Im driving down form buffalo area on friday.I will be going through ohio so maybe ill try to hook up with the convoy. I will be taking 71 to cincinnati It might be nice to have others around just in case i break down. That will prob be the first time this thing runs and im planning on driving it to TS. I am also staying at the ramada.

Last edited:
I will be taking 71 to cincinnati It might be nice to have others around just in case i break down. .... I am also staying at the ramada.

Coming down 71 you'll be able to hook up with everyone at meeting place 2 in KY, provided you get there before we pull chocks at 9 AM.

I think the Ramada will be TS version of the Days Inn at IRP/ORP. :Cheer:

Well I would roll with you guys Joel but im heading down Thurs mornin in a Honda mini-van, but if Chris rolls with you my truck will be in your presence :).
Brandon

Well I would roll with you guys Joel but im heading down Thurs mornin in a Honda mini-van, but if Chris rolls with you my truck will be in your presence :).
Brandon

Ahhh, come on Brandon...all the cool kids are rolling down Friday. :poke:

How many trucks will be with you HIGH TECH?

Back