Oil Filter Relocation L

dodgediesel

Canadian Diesel Guy
With running twins the stock oil filter location is causing a lot of grief for everything! Does anyone here run a set up and how well does it work? I see Pacbrake sells one. Can anyone provide any installed pictures for me please? Thanks........

Oil Filter Relocation Kit Pictures???

With running twins the stock oil filter location is causing a lot of grief for everything! Does anyone here run a set up and how well does it work? I see Pacbrake sells one. Can anyone provide any installed pictures for me please? Thanks.........

The pacbrake just moves the filter.. which will help.. really need to move the entire oil filter housing.. I'm planning to move the entire housing.. Just haven't had time to get it done..
Bryan

I put a twin filter base under the radiator that takes ford type filter. The adapter on the motor is amsoil. Wish I had done it two years ago.

I use the Amsoil dual bypass kit...filters are on the frame under the pass side door. No way I'd do a twin kit without one.

no doubt... I have the amsoil dual bypass remote filter system mounted back on the frame rail as well. But this would make things real nice and clean on that size

With running twins the stock oil filter location is causing a lot of grief for everything! Does anyone here run a set up and how well does it work? I see Pacbrake sells one. Can anyone provide any installed pictures for me please? Thanks........

What are you wanting to relocate the oil filter for?

Because twin piping all but blocks access to the factory filter. It's just easier in the long run to move it somewhere else.

I wonder if these kits are tested for oil flow rate, supposedly the oil pump cranks out about 20 gallons/minute.

The filter is terrible to change with twins! Makes it a 30 min job vs 10 min.

That is a nice looking setup.

Agreed. That'll make the intake piping SOOOO much nicer to fab up. That Source Auto mount puts the turbo in a real chitty spot for making a decent intake.

I sure like the looks of that destroked piece,, buy one Jamie,, let us know how it works

I got the Pacbrake one coming as it comes with a filter mount bracket and is proven to work well Kevin.

Is anyone running an oil cooler inline with their remote mounted filter?

I don't have twins but have considered a relocate kit just for a cooler. Can't hurt!

Back