oil plug replacement cuz im sick of the mess

Those things hate the salt up here in the great white salt belt. Also it takes like 2 weeks to drain 12 quarts of oil if its below 50 degrees out. Ill stick to my nice big oem plugs

Ohio isn't CT but we sure get snow and salt, I mean they are brass.

I typically drain my oil warm. I'll throw the valve, and by the time I get the oil filter changed the oil pan is on it's last few drips. Makes oil sample easy as well.

Owned.

Is that not the dumbest crap to evolve? Salt life, plant life (refinery), pipeline life, welder life, good grief.

Always seen on trucks with more rim than tire that stick out 7” past the fenders, trumpet exhaust tip, and usually white or mexican dude.

nope..not on my junk........i have no life..that should be my sticker....#nolife.

Change it from the top and you don't need it. Just pull it up and out. I usually just toss a rag or two under it just incase it drips a bit.

yall dont slide a gallon freezer bag under/over it before it comes off? i never drip a drop...

yall dont slide a gallon freezer bag under/over it before it comes off? i never drip a drop...
That's a hell of an idea, probably best you've had actually!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That's a hell of an idea, probably best you've had actually!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

dang i thought everyone did this? the bag gets used til it gets a hole too..dont even get yer hands dirty......best idea was selling the fl60....:bang

Back