ok i need some guestements! ha

2fstcummins

i just got rid of my two twelve valves got a hell of a steal on a 01 sports cummins, it has
- 75 hp injectors
- ats three peace manifold
- edge juice
- fass with big hose kit, i think its bigger fuel lines
- propane injection
- exhaust
- intake
- tranny work
....... and i think thats it..
so my questions for the 24v crue it what kinda numbers can i be lookin to put down with this set up on the dyno/ quarter mile?? i'm one hundred percent to the 24v scene so any help would be appreciated, any advise for big numbers? no ppump swaps though haha thanks.

Are you still running a stock turbo.

pure guess on this one I would say 400 to 450, what are youre egt like.

Stock turbo maybe 370, add some air and you might be able to push over 400. Best guess with a regular (not hot unlock) juice would be in the 350 range.

And lose the propane unless you want it for mileage...might help power a little, but to me it's not worth the risk to the head gasket

Chris

the turbo is stock, i want to keep the propane for fuel milage, but....
i want to push 500hp so which: injectors, chip, programer, turbo, fuel pump, and so on is the best bang for the buck setup? i want it to be streetable though also.

Mach 4's or 5's with a good 62mm turbo should put you right at 500rwhp with what you have now... and be very streetable...

I'd guess 375 or so without the propane...I have no idea what that'll do..or blow up! Lose the stock turbo and you'll do a hell of a lot better. $.02

Just to give you an idea I put down 331hp with 200k on orig trans. Yea the converter slips, thats why I had a 703tq spike.

Back