OK to TN to NY to MI to ND to OK

madmikeismad

So mad
Taking this route in october. The leg from OK to TN to NY i'll have a 2nd gen rcsb on the trailer (25'), but ill be able to fit some smaller items, and maybe some things in the bed. The rest of the trip from NY back to OK i'll be empty. If you need anything hauled let me know.

Ill do it for pretty much nothing except beer or cash for the extra fuel burned. Not full price/gallon because im making the trip regardless.

Oklahoma City, OK 73139 to Oklahoma City, OK - Google Maps

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I have a transmission and related parts to convert an auto that needs to go from Nashville to Reynoldsville, PA, if I can get a hold of the guy. He bought and paid for it a over a year ago and hasn't picked it up yet. Last I heard from him was May.

It's on a skid and I could put it in the bed of the truck on the trailer with a fork truck if you want. Let me know how much and I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I've tried calling and PM'ing him several times last week.

I have a transmission and related parts to convert an auto that needs to go from Nashville to Reynoldsville, PA, if I can get a hold of the guy. He bought and paid for it a over a year ago and hasn't picked it up yet. Last I heard from him was May.

It's on a skid and I could put it in the bed of the truck on the trailer with a fork truck if you want. Let me know how much and I'll see if I can get a hold of him. I've tried calling and PM'ing him several times last week.

Yeah, it's directly on my route LOL PM Sent.

Sorry not MI. Rockford IL which you are driving right thru. I can meet you in the Pa area. I'm down in Md which is out of the way.

Sorry not MI. Rockford IL which you are driving right thru. I can meet you in the Pa area. I'm down in Md which is out of the way.

I just got to thinking, I don't know if I can get a frame on the trailer with the truck on it.

But, if you wanna stop and buy me a head from Joe@joker fab- feel free.

I just got to thinking, I don't know if I can get a frame on the trailer with the truck on it.

jack up the rear end and slide it under the truck depending on the ground clearance of the truck on the trailer.

jack up the rear end and slide it under the truck depending on the ground clearance of the truck on the trailer.

Yeah, I was thinking of something like that. As far as I know, truck is stock height. Do you know it's weight? How many guys does it take to pick up a bare frame? It is bare right, no axles or suspension or anything

EDIT: Also, if I go this way, it will be the first week of october, and you'd be getting the frame in the 3rd week.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was thinking of something like that. As far as I know, truck is stock height. Do you know it's weight? How many guys does it take to pick up a bare frame? It is bare right, no axles or suspension or anything

EDIT: Also, if I go this way, it will be the first week of october, and you'd be getting the frame in the 3rd week.

Its a salvage yard that it is at so they would have a fork lift to load it on there. it is a bare frame no suspension. I will try measuring my frame and see what the over all height is. i would think about 4 guys to pick up a bare frame time frame is not an issue.

Back