20* timing
200 ddps
66/??/16
custom ground plate
ddp regular dv's (not comps)
plate all the way forward
star wheel turned a bit
single 1000cc w/m nozzle

and i'm brainfarting so if i'm forgetting something :kick: ... anyway, a couple weeks ago i dynoed my p-pumped 24v for the first time with the only changes from above being fullcuts. i put down 496 on fuel and 551 spraying the water/meth. it was drowning out the turbo though, so i pulled the fullcuts and put in the ddp delivery valves. dynoed again today. 513 on fuel and 527 on watermeth. :bang people are hitting 600 with smaller injectors and smaller turbos. whats the secret i'm missin? i want 600 fuel only. i'm glad i picked up almost 20 horse on fuel only, but where did my 25 horse go when i turned on the spray? i'm lost.

Thats almost identical to my set up that did 585 on a weak clutch.

Bout the only difference was I am running the 160hp pump and 93 lines with .120 tubes and much larger injectors.

What RPM was the numbers made at?

If your turbo is a 66/65/16, then it is hurting you. If it is a 66/71/16 then you should have the air for 600hp i would think, but it will still take a strong setup to make that.

Eric

Thats almost identical to my set up that did 585 on a weak clutch.

Bout the only difference was I am running the 160hp pump and 93 lines with .120 tubes and much larger injectors.

What RPM was the numbers made at?

it was pretty much flat all the way across from about 2550-3200

Kinda weird, mine has been that way too. At 2500 it goes pretty darn flat. Thought that was the clutch.............

That's the kind of numbers and curves I've seen on this type of setup, do your guys power curves drop fast after 3200 rpm?

That's the kind of numbers and curves I've seen on this type of setup, do your guys power curves drop fast after 3200 rpm?

mine doesn't drop til i let off the throttle. i don't have hd valve springs and i don't wanna cause a problem so i don't rev much higher than about 3500 rpms. its just steady all the way across though. i'm thinkin about trading off my 66 for a 64 and doing twins with a s480

Back