"OLD UGLY" Re-Visited Build Thread #RonA #DPF Challenge 2016

The guy who posted it on IG has been in this thread but didn't say whose truck it was on IG out of privacy for the owner. Obviously, anyone from here is going to know the truck, hence me and some others on IG knowing whose it is. I'll let the guy who posted it do so here if they want. Or the owner can do so if he wants.

I don't know how to post an IG clip here anyway.

It's a top secret build that's on the gram

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What the hell is going on in here :hehe: I don't know of any video posted of my junk. If there is its from the old setup but very possible there could be. Right now my junk don't run right so I haven't even driven it out of my parking lot since the major upgrade. Hell I haven't even stated it since November. A ton of hard efforts into this truck with no reward. It's great at sucking my funds and not putting out that's all I can update on that this truck is good at. :bang:bang

Once I get my new engine situation worked out I'll post some videos and more pictures. Been very busy with work which I'm sure everyone is tired about hearing. Been talking to Lavon and I am going to drop this truck off for them to work it out and tune it for kill mode. I just don't have the time and I need to beat on it and another toy I been building this season period!!!

PS. RonA gave me gas dammit.

Cheers.

Chris.

What the hell is going on in here :hehe: I don't know of any video posted of my junk. If there is its from the old setup but very possible there could be. Right now my junk don't run right so I haven't even driven it out of my parking lot since the major upgrade. Hell I haven't even stated it since November. A ton of hard efforts into this truck with no reward. It's great at sucking my funds and not putting out that's all I can update on that this truck is good at. :bang:bang

Once I get my new engine situation worked out I'll post some videos and more pictures. Been very busy with work which I'm sure everyone is tired about hearing. Been talking to Lavon and I am going to drop this truck off for them to work it out and tune it for kill mode. I just don't have the time and I need to beat on it and another toy I been building this season period!!!

PS. RonA gave me gas dammit.

Cheers.

Chris.

I know it's an old post Chris, but man, do I understand.
RonA

There is a lot of awesome in this thread. Such nice fab work, and a lot of attention to detail. I can totally understand your frustrations and hope you can get it lined out soon and go take some aggression out on it soon. :)

I agree Ryan. Things are the same here Chris. Both of my projects are on hold for a while. I wish I could send the truck to a shop to get finished...or started.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

Back