On a Side Note

wrongway

Just to let everyone in on something. After the winner of the Super Stock Diesel Race is crowned, there is going to be a Gambler's Race put on by the track. Jeff and I have nothing to do with this race officially. But everyone has been asking why we are not running any other classes in Super Stock. You can bring any kind of DIESEL race VEHICLE and compete in the "GAMBLERS RACE" that you want to. Just remember, it is going to be a "BRACKET" race. So bring all of your diesel toys on down and compete in the Gamblers race. No restrictions on it other than it has to be a DIESEL. And the the whole weekend will be nothing but DIESELS!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON DOWN, Gary

Okay serious question. And I may need to direct this toward mrs loretta but can I drive the mercedes in the gambler race:thankyou2::rockwoot:

Last edited:
Very nice.
Maybe some of the Big Show guys could be on the track for the gamblers. Anything goes. Well now, that opens a whole new aspect of this event. Sounds like a good way to draw more spectators.

Watch the show...then hit the track !!:rockwoot:

Oh well dang I didn't realize that....guess ill have to find me and 80s volvo to drive in it!

Know what the entrance fee will be for the gamblers race? If I'm not ready for the 2.6 I'll probably run in this.

Breath deep my my fellow depleteors!!!!:rockwoot:

I'm just glad to see a big diesel event way down south. It seems like the good stuff is always out of state.

All of you people with twins and ol nitrous assisted diesel's don't forget, ya'll CAN race in the Gambler's race !!!!!!!!! It's looking like it may turn out to be rather large. So, get them reservation's made soon to be in Bradenton, Florida for the biggest race of 2011!!!!!!!!!!! *nx*Gary

Highly doubt it!

It's still setting in my driveway with ice on it..

Jeff has too much to do between now and then with his truck and customers... I have to take a back seat for now.. Rightly So of course...

Ill be in the bracket race I don't think my truck can hang at all in the gambler race

bobby

It look's like a ton of folks are gonna be racing in the Gamblers race too! Bring all of your twin turboed, nitrous gulping bad azz trucks down here and let's see who is the baddest of the bad!!!! 27 days and counting DOWN!!!!!!! :nos::ft::stab::tree::cheer::woohoo::st::ylsuper::pro:

:tree:

Lots of :drive: during the day

And a little :chug: in the evening..

:group:

And if a few people show up and get together, we may have a bit of bif

And for those who have time, charter a boat ( we love boats here ) and do a little :fish:

And if a few people do TOO much :chug:
There may be some :Throwup:

But if everyone acts right, we should pretty much have :Cheer:

:rockwoot:

Last edited:
Back