?? on stacks

NCR

I'm trying to find out some info about putting a single stack on my truck. I have a fuel/tool box combo and I am thinking about moving it to the left side and put the stack on the right. It will have to go under the frame and straight thru the bed on the right.
I would like a turbo back with 5" or 6" miter just above the cab.
I also have a thread on it here http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12205

thanks,
Rick

NCR said:
I'm trying to find out some info about putting a single stack on my truck. I have a fuel/tool box combo and I am thinking about moving it to the left side and put the stack on the right. It will have to go under the frame and straight thru the bed on the right.
I would like a turbo back with 5" or 6" miter just above the cab.
I also have a thread on it here http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12205

thanks,
Rick

Rick,
The only problem with going under the frame is clearance. Not knowing how low your truck is, or anything like that I can't say it will work. What size exhaust do you have on the truck now? This almost sounds like a total custom job. Our standard single kit comes up through the bed first, then runs to the passanger side of the truck. But after reading your other thread, I can see why this wouldn't work for you. I've got a distributor in mind that could probably help you, and I'll PM you with his contact info after I find out what size exhaust you're running now. I think I have an idea that may work.

Thanks Josh,
Right now I'm running a stock exhaust, that's why I want to do this turbo back. My truck is an 06' F350 4x4, CC Long bed dually. I don't think clearance wll be an issue because the pipe will route under the frame at the point on the truck where the frame starts to bend upward.

Thanks,
Rick

NCR said:
Thanks Josh,
Right now I'm running a stock exhaust, that's why I want to do this turbo back. My truck is an 06' F350 4x4, CC Long bed dually. I don't think clearance wll be an issue because the pipe will route under the frame at the point on the truck where the frame starts to bend upward.

Thanks,
Rick

I talked with my distributor that can handle a special request like this. He says he'll pm you with some details this weekend. He will need to see some pictures of your box/tank, to see what hes workin' with.

Back