One thing led to another. Build thread.

Mickey Thompson makes it very clear that you should never run screws with their radial tires. You can either glue the tire to the wheel, or run beadlocks. I'm not worried about 1/4" of movement after 3 runs, but I might glue them at some point.

I was slipping mine pretty bad too . I glued them with Permatex Hi Tack and they haven't moved a bit. BTW the truck is running great very impressive makes me want to put mine on a diet. Lol

Are there any other 4wd prostreet trucks that 60ft in the 1.20's? I know your lighter than them but that is impressive.

Are there any other 4wd prostreet trucks that 60ft in the 1.20's? I know your lighter than them but that is impressive.

I am not even close the best I have been is 1.46 but I am still at 6500 # I think there are a few of the 4500 # Pro Street trucks out there that have 60' int that range though.

Time for some beadlocks JP... I would think you could sell those wheels for a good chunk of the price of a lightweight set of beadlocks. Or you could send them off to OMF (I think) wheels to have them made into beadlocks if you want to stay with that wheel.

Keep an eye on your slippage, as it seems that once they start to spin the tire inside the wheel that they are more likely to do it again in the future...

Pretty awesome that you have the suspension set to bite into the track enough to spin the wheel!!! Was it all 4 that moved or just one? What position was it?

Time for some beadlocks JP... I would think you could sell those wheels for a good chunk of the price of a lightweight set of beadlocks. Or you could send them off to OMF (I think) wheels to have them made into beadlocks if you want to stay with that wheel.

Keep an eye on your slippage, as it seems that once they start to spin the tire inside the wheel that they are more likely to do it again in the future...

Pretty awesome that you have the suspension set to bite into the track enough to spin the wheel!!! Was it all 4 that moved or just one? What position was it?

Not worried about 1/4" of movement in 3 passes. Rear wheels only. Fronts didn't move.

Mickey Thompson makes it very clear that you should never run screws with their radial tires. You can either glue the tire to the wheel, or run beadlocks. I'm not worried about 1/4" of movement after 3 runs, but I might glue them at some point.

C'mon JP. You don't have a clue how many laps that tire has made around that rim. Get some bead locks quickly before one of these throws you into the wall.

JMHO, but, I witnessed a cut set of 44 boggers doing the same thing. After a crazy bar adjustment, we realized what was going on.

C'mon JP. You don't have a clue how many laps that tire has made around that rim. Get some bead locks quickly before one of these throws you into the wall.

JMHO, but, I witnessed a cut set of 44 boggers doing the same thing. After a crazy bar adjustment, we realized what was going on.

Haha. Put the pipe down buddy.

JP, How bout you send the truck out to me for fine tuning and stuff. I'll take care of it.

Back