opening up my stock intake plenum.

i believe this could only help power wise, and in no way hurt power as far as the added plenum volume

i believe this could only help power wise, and in no way hurt power as far as the added plenum volume

I think it might help at high flow rates but not effect much at lower pressure. I agree an intake with an entrance in that area would be cool to see.

Wish I had that much time to burn! This is going on the bucket list when I retire! you get an A+ for originality! So what if it was a waste of time he had fun that's all that matters!

hahaha!! time to burn? i have 4 girls under 4! haha. this isnt time to burn... its a necessity so i dont loose my mind!! ill make sure i find even MORE time in the garage when they all start to sync up for 'shark week' in a few years!!

4 girls under 4?!? Life will get very interesting for you in 10 years or so. You have my condolences. :hehe:

Oh, nice work on that intake, too. Nothing wrong with thinking outside the box.

4 girls under 4?!? Life will get very interesting for you in 10 years or so. You have my condolences. :hehe:

Oh, nice work on that intake, too. Nothing wrong with thinking outside the box.
No chit I got 3 and I worry

Yeah I got back from some vacation, and was a little horrified at what had happened, but nothing that a little bit of brazing and a file couldn't fix.

You see what happens when you leave him unsupervised.

hahaha!! time to burn? i have 4 girls under 4! haha. this isnt time to burn... its a necessity so i dont loose my mind!! ill make sure i find even MORE time in the garage when they all start to sync up for 'shark week' in a few years!!

Haha I have two and feel your pain LOL I do engine R/R's nothing like hiding under a truck all day! LOL But at least I get paid and can buy momma off!
4 under 4 wow tried hard for that boy huh! Bet momma wants to kill you sometimes! LOL
Like said above in 10 years getting you out of the garage will be easy keeping you out of jail well that will be quite a trick!:nail:

Haha I have two and feel your pain LOL I do engine R/R's nothing like hiding under a truck all day! LOL But at least I get paid and can buy momma off!
4 under 4 wow tried hard for that boy huh! Bet momma wants to kill you sometimes! LOL
Like said above in 10 years getting you out of the garage will be easy keeping you out of jail well that will be quite a trick!:nail:

I got a little girl on the way, I have the same worries I'll be in jail if I'm not careful. LOL

Back