Opie is the man!!!!!! NHRDA at Woodburn

Hoss

Woodburn was a blast for me for for obvious reasons :dance: I finally ran a 10!!!!!!!!!
But I think the hightlight of the day was watching Opie and Bill Allen in the finals of Pro 1. Bill was having trouble getting the turbos to spool a couple times during the day and it happened again in the final race, Bill stayed out of the lights trying to get the turbo's to spool before begining to stage and Opie saw what going on and rather than pushing him in by staging both lights himself he stayed out also and gave Bill the time get the truck ready. We are talking about like better than a minute here :blink: There are a lot of guys who would jump into the lights and take advantage of the situation (this was the final race) but Opie waited until Bill was ready and let him trip the first light before he staged himself :rk: Opie was repaided for his sportsmanship by a blown boot at half track and Bill won the race. However the moral to this story is that Opie is a class act and I am happy to be associated with such a great group of racers :D

Congratulations Bill Allen on a great 10.91 run and the win at Woodburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opie you are OK in my book :D

That's what its all about right there !!!!! not just talking the bragging rights but the great sportsmanship as well

Congrates to both of you men :)

And you too Hoss for breaking into the 10's :rockwoot:

BBD

Having the pleasure to talk and meet Opie this is just the way he is. Congrats to both and Hoss congratulations on your first 10 and I hope there is many more to come.

Back