opinions on newer junk

Agreed. I never understood the RV thing.
For remote outposts for weeks away from civilization.. maybe?
I've seen some really extravagant RV's in our shop.
People with multi-million dollar homes, spending days getting their half million dollar RV packed up, filling a 100 gallon tank with diesel, and driving hundreds of miles to sit in lawn chairs at the equivalent of a trailer park.:doh: I don't get it.
Give me a hotel that someone else cleans, and I'll just carry my toothbrush in a bag.

This cracked me up. Sold my rv last week. It was used as a lake side crash pad with a boat slip and all, but I figured out there’s a hotel with boat slips and a bar and pool.

Guess who’s never working on an rv again!? Or pumping my own turds through a hose like Faulkner said :hehe:

2020 Powerstroke 10-speed.

And whatever you get, everyone will say you need to P-pump it.

If you're going to buy a gasser HD, I'd look into the new Ford

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Heard the new 7.3 engine is a beast in those. Good family friend has the prior engine, 6.2 I think, he's a ferrier so loaded up every day. Been really happy with it, thinking he said he's seen as high as about 15mpg, usually closer to 10 i think though for daily business use.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Those 7.3 Ford's need some refinement...run horribly when cold, smoke gray when you get on the throttle and don't idle smoothly.

Emissions tolerances seem to hamper them. Propably will get corrected with a calibration change down the road.

well I get the gasser brand new for 40...if they trade the fl in today for 15k I get it for 25..fair enough..ya cant get a hotel where we ride....it aint no trailer park boyz...ill always have a camper..ts a 36 ft toyhauler...we don't use it as much as we like but f hotels..im totally of the opposite thinkin

and no ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pumps beiothes

I figure as much towing as we do itll do the job and run me cheaper as a daily...

well I get the gasser brand new for 40...if they trade the fl in today for 15k I get it for 25..fair enough..ya cant get a hotel where we ride....it aint no trailer park boyz...ill always have a camper..ts a 36 ft toyhauler...we don't use it as much as we like but f hotels..im totally of the opposite thinkin

I figure as much towing as we do itll do the job and run me cheaper as a daily...
So you're getting the gasser today? Pics and specs?

lol..not today probly...maybe if the fl brings me a good trade in..probly not tho...what I got don't eat so...idk...

Hope I'm wrong, but after owning what you have, I don't think you're going to like a gasser for towing.

yeah see idk either..nce its done it done ....im not making no 6-700$ truck payments either and even them taking the fl....aint gonna get it that low....

ill post some new pics..looks really good now too..new toolboxes..took the stack off...wish I knoew someone to polish the wheels...ill end up keeping it..im too cheap

F*** a toy hauler. When I ride I don't park my bikes in my kitchen when I get home. Buddy dumped his, said having the inside of your "house" smell like gas/oil with mud on the floor wasn't as good as the salesman said.

yeah see idk either..nce its done it done ....im not making no 6-700$ truck payments either and even them taking the fl....aint gonna get it that low....

ill post some new pics..looks really good now too..new toolboxes..took the stack off...wish I knoew someone to polish the wheels...ill end up keeping it..im too cheap
Find a dealer to let you hook your hauler up, see how it handles it. Or just do it without asking.

F*** a toy hauler. When I ride I don't park my bikes in my kitchen when I get home. Buddy dumped his, said having the inside of your "house" smell like gas/oil with mud on the floor wasn't as good as the salesman said.

sissy....ive had one for almost 20 yrs....unless ya got a mtr home with an enclosed trailer..or a real sissy in a motel..neither of which is camping...

Back