Opinions Wanted

Yeah know the feeling my next build will be an s4oo single with an automatic. I really wish I had you engine and trans....also how tight have you wound yours? I just noticed you 5500 gsk

Yeah know the feeling my next build will be an s4oo single with an automatic. I really wish I had you engine and trans....also how tight have you wound yours? I just noticed you 5500 gsk

My tach stops at 4000 but it has been well north of that.

Sent from my paperweight

That bumper looks great, I like the angle. Looks like it will push a deer down real good, and there is not all that extra stuff for an animal to get caught up in.

So what's new with the truck.

Well, it decided to blow a bearing apart in the overdrive housing last Sunday
night. Darren got that fixed for me. Then it decided to spring a fuel leak last night. Looks to be return line. I haven't fooled with it today tho. I changed oil yesterday and just did some general maintenance on it. Also put a thermostat back in. I bought a 190° stat, but it likes to hover around 210 for some reason. I'm going to pull it out in a bit and drill a small hole in it.

That bumper looks great, I like the angle. Looks like it will push a deer down real good, and there is not all that extra stuff for an animal to get caught up in.

Thank you. I haven't hit anything yet with it, knock on wood lol. Hopefully I don't ever findout how well it'll work haha.

Sent from my paperweight

Tried to find the fuel leak and couldn't get it to leak a single drop. All I can figure, is the tank was full to the top and somehow leaked out of the old supply line when I was bouncing around trying to get to one of our fields. It's a very steep and rough road going to it.

Sent from my paperweight

Tried to find the fuel leak and couldn't get it to leak a single drop. All I can figure, is the tank was full to the top and somehow leaked out of the old supply line when I was bouncing around trying to get to one of our fields. It's a very steep and rough road going to it.

Sent from my paperweight

That's likely, I've heard of that happening before

That's likely, I've heard of that happening before

I'm glad it's not my mind playing tricks on me. I let it idle in the shop for 20 minutes or so and couldn't find a drop of fuel under it.

Sent from my paperweight

Never mind. Just walked out of the gas station and there's a small puddle of diesel just behind my front driver's side tire.

Sent from my paperweight

All the power this thing has is strictly for say. I don't think its ever been used he drives it like a grandpa! I just saw you had a build thread for the truck, very nice!

2003 CR 100hp BMS injectors, ed 63/68 and the normal goodies.

1966 Chevrolet c10 12v swap currently in progress

All the power this thing has is strictly for say. I don't think its ever been used he drives it like a grandpa! I just saw you had a build thread for the truck, very nice!

Haha true. Thank you bud. I'll post a pic of the engine bay with the coated parts tomorrow. That powdercoating turned out great.

Sent from my paperweight

Yea I'd like to see how sh turned out. I need to get my valve covers and other small stuff to you!

-------------------

Even if he did it would only be at 45-48mph..... We got passed by a pirus not too long ago in the 4th gen.

Just in case yall didnt know I have named the truck, Paw Paw.

True statement. I realize now, that I built a completely pointless truck for me to own. I have 0 interest in driving fast except for the very rare trip to the track. I did get a little powdercoating done tho.
zyqe4e9e.jpg

Sent from my paperweight

:drive:I drive fast or TRY to with my 6 speed and dual disc lol

Last edited:
Cale isn't kidding when he picks on my driving. I take nothing but back roads everywhere just so I can stay off the highways and run 45-50mph. I guess I'm unusual for a 26 year old lol

Sent from my paperweight

Back