ordered my TC and VB today

ktmracer21

smart a$$
Just wanted to say thanks, I love dealing with you southern boys! makes me wonder why im still in pittsburgh!!!!! You guys all know it, this is where the sickness starts!!!!! thanks again!:thankyou2:

hey i got a question for you...i forgot to ask on the phone, but do you guys take my old cores on exchange?

I'm not really sure...i'm the engine guy ,rick does the tranny work...But i don't think so....

Hey KTM, you'll love your new equipment!!:rockwoot:

Jeff is a great guy to have on your side and he, along with the rest of the guys in the shop make a great product..Have fun with it..ROB

Thanks guys, these slushboxs are new to me...lol..but im glad its getting done right! so..any chance a big "garmons diesel" sticker finds its way in there????????

lol...he aint got any rite now..He's got to get some more made

I'm sure you won't regret that purchase!!! Welcome to the Garmon family!!

triple disk, 200 lower than stock stall. plans for the truck are basic turbo upgrade, maybe towing twins..new sticks and the fun fuel stuff....the idea was i wont redo these parts and can grow the rest of the trans as wallet allows....if it aint broke, keep addin fuel till it is!!!!!

Hey i asked jeff today about your core. You do have to turn them back in.......

I got my tc/vb today! they're going in friday. If all goes well, they'll be headin back to you guys saturday! thanks again...o and tell jeff to quit building these sick half tons- (i want one) and makes us some stickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight sounds good.....let me know how you like the new stuff....I've been on him about gettin some stickers made...:poke:

well im on maybe 3 hours of sleep, but parts are in and it shifts sweet! goin to sleep a little now then mail u guys the cores!

Back