org's with street twin turbo class?

are there any organizations out there that have a street twins class. maybe something like a 2.8 inducer big turbo or something? we are looking at a few possibilities for our local pulling org to add this class and am wondering if there are any others out there. we had a decent group of 2.5 trucks last year but most of them went to twins this year and were only allowed to pull excebition. if we could allow twins in a normal class we could probably get at least 4-5 trucks every time. where this year we would average 4-8 trucks in 2.5 and only 3-5 trucks in the 2.8 class. we are trying to grow this sport but it is hard up here in MN.

I know the Colorado boys have an inducer limit and it doesn't matter if it's as a single or compound, as long as it's the atmospheric charger

I know the Colorado boys have an inducer limit and it doesn't matter if it's as a single or compound, as long as it's the atmospheric charger

I dont know for sure if it is in our rules but they limit both chargers in both classes they allow twins. The street diesel (2.8) class is 2.5 small and 2.8 big, and for super street is 3.0 small and 3.8 big. For the 2.8 class they allow only a 2.8 single, and for the super street they allow unlimited single.

CPS in Wis just changed there rules also. I heard the 2.8 class is gone and it will be a unlimited single or twins with a max of 3.2" on the big charger. Heartland needs to get with it.

good question. im in the process of getting twins put on and in turn the only class i could pull in is the pro stock class, which aint happening. at least theyre the rules around here ive been told.

personally, i like the idea cumminsmannow.

Back