Out grew S467.7...

Bustedknuckles

Honey Badger
The truck is a 2006 5.9 with dual cp3's, 100% over Exergys, hamilton springs and pushrods, 2nd gen T4 steed speed manifold, S467.7 with a 1.10 exhaust housing, TRE full billet trans, etc, etc. Currently running Smarty tuning but will be switching to Anarchy tuning in the near future. The truck runs great but EGT's will go over 1,700 in no time so I'm thinking its is time to step up a few sizes on the turbo. What would you all recommend? The truck is a daily driver but almost never tows. P.S., the customer wants a loud turbo. He went from a billet 66 to the 67.7 and was disappointed at the lack of whistle... i was thinking about stepping up to a 72mm compressor wheel but figured i would ask the knowledgeable folks on here first. :thankyou2:

Last edited:
fwiw i REALLY like the 87/81 turbine wheel in a .90 or even the 1.0 t4 housing w/ 100% overs.

Last edited:
is he making ~800hp?

EGTs with a big single are gonna be hard to control on fuel only

Just about the same setup I have but running a S475/83/.90 my egt's aren't over the top.

What nozzles is he running, if Motorsports I would recommend getting EFI soon to be able to adjust timing.

Last edited:
My 11-blade 72 is silent...the 7-blade is rumored to be noisy.

Just about the same setup I have but running a S475/83/.90 my egt's aren't over the top.

What nozzles is he running, if Motorsports I would recommend getting EFI soon to be able to adjust timing.

Yes they are. Why is that??

Back