Out if ideas!

Yup they can suck, 1st time I had mine off I didn't think to pay attention to which holder each line went to and I also had 2 swapped, truck would idle a little odd but when it revved up it sputtered bad, I changed lift pump and swap out delivery valves chasing the problem (I was trying non ic dvs) until I finally realized what I did. A major :doh: moment. Now I have a little drawing of which line goes where haha.

Yup they can suck, 1st time I had mine off I didn't think to pay attention to which holder each line went to and I also had 2 swapped, truck would idle a little odd but when it revved up it sputtered bad, I changed lift pump and swap out delivery valves chasing the problem (I was trying non ic dvs) until I finally realized what I did. A major :doh: moment. Now I have a little drawing of which line goes where haha.

mind sharing your drawing? I can't even remember the order and where to start from. I haven't done it in 2 years and I need to do it within the next week.

Couldn't find my original, ill have to keep searching but I layd out a set of labeled lines I have and I think this is how it goes someone correct me if I'm wrong image.jpg if your looking at the very back of the pump this is the delivery valve holders the top is the top of the rotor head obviously, and the bottom is the bottom, please feel free to correct me if I got it wrong

No prob just check my drawing before you pull the lines off, let me know if I got it wrong

I think it starts there at #1 and just follows the firing order in a circle.. 1,5,3,6,2,4.

Not sure I can't find my original anywhere and I no longer have a ve to go off of sorry

Glad you got it figured out I hate when its just so hard to find but yet its right under your chin

Back