Outlaw Race in NC?

Shambo

Diesel Idiot
Isn't there suppose to be another outlaw race in Oct in N.C.? if so what are the details?

If you mean the OBX race I don't think Buck and Jess are having it this year.

Which reminds me, has anyone heard from them since the hurricane blew threw?

I think he's talking about Brian Buchanan's/Buck's Communication Race. I haven't heard if he is having it or not this year?

I caught Up With Jess Sunday... He lost a barn, Buck and Steve both lost Docks, but everyone is okay. Jess had no idea about crop damage after all of that rain.... Hopefully it wasn't bad.

Well let's start a talkin about this one! Who wants to come! Where is it at and what
T are the details?

the GA diesel mafia crew will be there for sure. Its always a pretty good turnout. Brian puts on an awesome well run event every year.

we plan to be there with both pro street trucks. first time to the track for either truck this YEAR. see you guys there...

Brian's race is always a great event. The hospitality is second to none, the track wants us there and it is always smooth running. This is one of the events I will bring my kids too. Come on and race...I am.

I caught Up With Jess Sunday... He lost a barn, Buck and Steve both lost Docks, but everyone is okay. Jess had no idea about crop damage after all of that rain.... Hopefully it wasn't bad.

buck lost a dock? damn that sucks. hope it gets fixed up right quick.

steve lost a dock .... boo hoo...

Loretta and I will definately be there. It is one of the better races of the year in my opinion. What else could be better, North Carolina in October! Cool weather, badass Pro Street trucks, and one of the last races of the year. And that pink truck is gonna pull that poo poo covered horseshoe out of Phils arse and wear ol Red out!!! I mean it Phil, prepare for a butt whooping! Everybody come on out, this is definately a race to bring the younguns to. Should be a good time as usual.

I would like to come up for this one what is the name of the track? Maybe I can get the dually ready for something?

piedmont draway or dragstrip its just outside greensboro nc on i40

Back