Outlaw Truck Nationals, Monroe Washington July 11th ans 12th

NHRDA

Outlaw Truck Nationals, Monroe Washington July 11th and 12th

The NHRDA and Dynomite Diesel would like to invite you to the first Outlaw Truck Nationals July 11th and 12th in Monroe Washington for a dyno competition and free BBQ at DDP and 1/8th mile drags at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds. Bring everyone you know out for two days of family fun and diesel smoke. There is no membership required and there will be a test and tune lane.

0711-XL.gif

Last edited:
Between Nhrda and DDP this will be an awsome event. You don,t want to miss this one, I know I won't.

Is everybody ready? am I the only one waiting for the money tree to bloom? :bangnothing like dragging it out till the very end :doh:

Is there a place to camp overnight for this event? I'll probably bring my camper and kid.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Is everybody ready? am I the only one waiting for the money tree to bloom? :bangnothing like dragging it out till the very end :doh:

Hey Riles aren't you getting MARRIED? GAME OVER!!

I can't wait for the event maybe I will have something worth running by then.

Hey Riles aren't you getting MARRIED? GAME OVER!!

I can't wait for the event maybe I will have something worth running by then.

Whatever, :shake: she's more irritated than I am, that the truck isn't ready yet.

I talked to Lenny last week and it sounds like we are going to have a huge turnout for this event and that also a couple of the magazines will be on hand to cover the event.

The Guest House Inn is giving discounts to anyone that wants to stay their. You just have to say you are coming to town for the Dynomite Diesel Outlaw Truck Nationals to recieve your discount.

Name: Guest House Inn
Phone: (360) 863-1900
Fax: (360) 863-1901
Address: 19103 Hwy 2 Monroe, WA 98272

Dyno Competition
Saturday everyone that wants to dyno will recieve a free event t-shirt with your dyno run. Cost is $50.00

Also Dynomite is providing a free Barbque lunch for everyone :cheer:

Then on Sunday we will have Outlaw Diesel Drags
3 Classes of Racing on 1/8th mile dragstrip.

Pro-Street
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» Minimum weight: 4500 lbs (w/ Driver)
» No tire limitations
» Tube chassis prohibited
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

Super-Street
» Heads-Up class with a 4/10ths Pro Tree, Laddered by ET
» 2wd Minimum weight: 5000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» 4wd Minimum weight: 6000 lbs (w/ Driver)
» DOT tires required
» Tube chassis prohibited
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

Sportsman ET
» Bracket class with a Sportsman Tree, Laddered by Reaction Time
» Helmet require if faster than 13.99 (Note: Some track require helmets for ALL racers)
» Must dial between 12.00 and 19.99 second ET

This is a great event for anyone that has never dyno, or drag raced their truck to come on out and see what it can do. Dont worry if you dont know how we will have people on hand to show you how to stage and launch your truck safely.:poke:

So bring all your family and freinds to this Inaugural Event and enjoy a great day of Diesel Motorsports

I wish I could make it up there for this one. Hope you guys have a great event! The Dynomite dyno day has become an event of legend, and now an outlaw race to boot? GET DOWN!!!

Gonna be a great weekend. We are bringing our Super Street Truck and Bracket truck. Who else is coming out:rockwoot:

Few of us from up here in Canada heading her that direction the ARMOR guys and a few stragglers coming down looking like about 8 or so of us not sure how many trucks should be hitting Monroe Thurs afternoon!!!

Malcolm,
Have you finished licensing yet? I figure probably not given that you still needed to fix the latest truck carnage! I'm thinking of bringing my gasser race car, and heading over to Pacific Raceways (kent) for their weekly bracket race Sat night after the Dyno day. I mostly want to get some laps on it and re-learn how to drive it well!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

We wont make this one still having some issues, truck is tore down waiting for parts.
This is starting to get very aggraviting.

I won't be ready after. I really wanted to make this event but my truck has too many issues to push it. We also are a little behind with customer rigs and can't take friday and monday off to make it. I hope you all have a great time.

Malcolm,
Have you finished licensing yet? I figure probably not given that you still needed to fix the latest truck carnage! I'm thinking of bringing my gasser race car, and heading over to Pacific Raceways (kent) for their weekly bracket race Sat night after the Dyno day. I mostly want to get some laps on it and re-learn how to drive it well!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

If all goes well I will have my licencing done on Friday I think that I have all the bugs worked out (ya right hahah)

Malcolm

Sorry you can t make this one Brad, see you in Spokane

If all goes well I will have my licencing done on Friday I think that I have all the bugs worked out (ya right hahah)

Malcolm

Sorry you can t make this one Brad, see you in Spokane

Where are you licensing on Friday?

Back