Outlaw Truck Nationals, Monroe Washington July 11th ans 12th

cha cha

looks like the ramcharger, aka cha cha when lenny owened it, will be returning to Monore this weekend under Cummins power instead of the old 318 looks like nice weather for the weekend sould be fun!

Hats off to the Dynomite Crew :clap: that was the best run dyno event I have ever been to. Trucks pulled onto dyno made their pulls then pulled forward thru the shop and back out into parking lot while next truck was pulling on the rollers.

I believe high horse power was 954 from Todd Haflon 05 Dodge and their was over 165 trucks at event.

IMG_3346.jpg

Tomorrow off to the track for Outlaw Diesel Drag Racing

Yup, it was an awesome dyno event, very well organized! As a Ford owner I have to point out that a Powerstroke ALMOST made it into the top 3 overall in the "unlimited" class, with a 739 hp pull on N20 and a single turbo (GTS-Powerstroke, Geoff). Unfortunately we woke up to heavy rains and thunderstorms, so the drag races got rained out. Quite a change after gorgeous sunshine and temps in the upper 80's on Saturday, had to find the long sleeves and jacket to pack up this morning in the rain.

As with all diesel events, I had a great time hanging out with old friends as well as making new friends, even talked a bunch of business too!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Was a good weekend, got to meet the owners of the CHA CHA ramcharger shared few beers and stories good group of guys had a good time Friday night at supper. Lenny invited a few of us to watch the big UFC fight Sat night at his house...all was good till Sunday morn when the rain came in...but good excuse for all to head for breakfast!!

Good turnout be back there next year!!!

Back