Outside air temperature sensor

inline6power

more hp than you
Where the fukk is it located on my 2010? It's not on the driver's side between radiator and intercooler. I have searched and searched. I am stumped

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Come on someone has to know where this stupid sensor is located

Doubt anyone's going to tell you since you keep begging for an immediate answer to your question. This isn't instant messaging. And believe it or not this Is most people's vacation time or off time so just be patient.

Can someone just take a picture for me of its location? This s getting crazy. I am ready to start pulling the whole truck apart looking for this stupid sensor

DESCRIPTION

The ambient air temperature sensor is a variable resistor that monitors the air temperature outside of the vehicle. The ATC system uses the sensor data to maintain optimum cabin temperature levels. The ambient air temperature sensor is mounted inside the front fascia.

This is all the info on techconnect about it.

Doubt anyone's going to tell you since you keep begging for an immediate answer to your question. This isn't instant messaging. And believe it or not this Is most people's vacation time or off time so just be patient.

You're the self proclaimed 6.7 expert, should be in your realm of expertise. Lol stfu.

Not much help, because I've never cared to look for it, but I know the Fords are in the passenger mirror. Maybe dodge followed suit? Or more likely its calculated, like the oil pressure. LOL

Everything I found in a search says "front end module" or "underhood", so I'd look in the LF headlight area.

I have looked by the headlight and can't seem to find anything. This is killing me lol. My Guage cluster is not reading outside temp at all and need to replace the sensor but everything I have searched on the net does not tell me exactly where it's at lol. I am lost.

Back