Overflow valve

Cummins41

In need of an overflow valve for p-pump; preferably newer style. Also p-pump washer an nut.

Look up tork teknology they have the best valves for cheap,I run both the 60 and 70 hp valves on my truck and love them!

I have the 075 and I'm making to much fuel pressure have to back it off a little They deff work

I don't see how you could have an issue if you know what it is. Its just a fixed orifice size. If you're injecting a lot of fuel then you'll still need a good pump, because your pressure will always drop. Its not a regulator.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

i run the 60hp tork tek ofv with my airdog2 turned all the way down. at idle its 35-36 and 35 at wot.

i run the 60hp tork tek ofv with my airdog2 turned all the way down. at idle its 35-36 and 35 at wot.

Pump work and injector size? I idle at 48, and can pull it down to 35 with raptor 150.

i run a tork Tek 75, pressure is the same at idle and WFO.......3 dyno runs and my fuel level gauge drops over a needle width :hehe:

i was running the 75 on the street, that being said..i don't know if i would recommend it to most people do to the low flow through the pump for cooling reasons. big modded pump, injectors, not that friendly of a street truck maybe

Ya the 75 for my truck makes crazy pressure I think it's to much at idle from what I have seen from pump builders gonna buy the 60 next

i run a tork Tek 75, pressure is the same at idle and WFO.......3 dyno runs and my fuel level gauge drops over a needle width :hehe:

I know I don't have enough pump LOL. But my pressure stays over 35 so I don't care.

i was running the 75 on the street, that being said..i don't know if i would recommend it to most people do to the low flow through the pump for cooling reasons. big modded pump, injectors, not that friendly of a street truck maybe

I thought 75 was the street one? What's the 60 considered for?

75 is full race, it has like a .030 hole for return out of the pump (almost dead heading the pump)

the 60 is like a .100 orifice for more return and flow through the pump to keep it cool

(don't quote me on the orifice size they are just for reference)

75 is full race, it has like a .030 hole for return out of the pump (almost dead heading the pump)

the 60 is like a .100 orifice for more return and flow through the pump to keep it cool

(don't quote me on the orifice size they are just for reference)

Edit: nevermind I don't know what the hell I was thinking.

Last edited:
Im running the 60 on mine, with the old airdog 150 it would hold 50ish normally and suck down too 20 wot

I have a 60 if anyone is interested in it. I just installed a regulator and wishing I would of done it a long time ago.

Back