overhead console

gulfcoastkustom

Does anybody know if I can purchase the circuit boards only for my overhead console? I have some major corrosion on the boards but everything else is in great shape. Console has compass, temp, fuel econ etc.

That's what I was afraid of. I guess I will try local salvage yards first before I go buying one for $350 using the Google machine. Thanks for your help

contact Mark Nixon in the for sale threads. he may have one on hand and is a good seller.

Are the 12v circuit boards the same ? I know the displays are different. If so I have one I would let go.

I would try a salvage yard I went to look for something else and there was a overhead display sitting on a shelf I asked how much he said 35 bucks i said sold and also got the harness and temp sender for 25 more

I don't have any first hand knowledge of my own to say for sure, but from what I have been told is that I need one from a 98-01 2500/3500? If I find out otherwise I may be interested in purchasing yours.

If your talking about the temp/mpg screen I've got one I would sell.

If your talking about the temp/mpg screen I've got one I would sell.

I will post a picture later of what exactly it is that I need just so we can make sure we are all talking about the same component. There is a screen on one of the boards though that displays through the black screen cover.

overhead.jpg

I posted a picture of what my circuit boards look like. I appreciate the responses I have gotten from folks but I am still new on this site and don't have enough posts to be able to reply to the PM's I have gotten. If this looks like something you have and you want to sell it, please let me know! I really do not want to purchase a whole new assembly.

Back