Overhead DVD player

copenglenn

It's beer 30
Looking to add a DVD player for the kiddos in my 06 GMC. Kind of on a budget so not looking for anything too big or expensive. A 9-12" screen will probably work well. Has anyone added one of these to their rig or have any suggestions?

Figured I would update this since I got one installed and couldn't find many threads on it. Ended up getting a NESA 11" overhead monitor/DVD combo from a local audio shop with wireless headphones. Looks good and the kids love it.

Could you show some pics and pricing? Pm me if you dont wanna say openly please.
I am looking for the same for my 08' megacab.
Thanks.

I'll get some pics in the next day or two when I get home. I would have to look at my receipt but I think it was $399 for the unit I got.

Here ya go
b2663e1d.jpg

4b4b985b.jpg

f424c2fb.jpg

102f225d.jpg

9be71583.jpg

Wow, that looks very nice. How is the unit itself? Does it seem like a good quality and easy to use? does it go through your factory unit?

So far the kids really like it. The picture quality seems better than my wife's factory unit in her Tahoe. It's got a play/pause button on the back as well as a remote sensor so it's easy to start a movie from the front seat. It's got a built in fm transmitter so I can play movies through the factory radio, but I got them IR headphones to use so I can still listen to music. All in all it's got a lot of features and it's working great for us.

Back