p pump 24v lines

GreenMeanie5.9

Poop Naked
Ok so i got off the phone with johnny gilbert from stainless diesel the other day and was blown away by his overwhelmin Knowledge.

So with that being said, i need either .93 or stock p pump 24v lines.

Honestly i would like to try a set out before i spend the money on them, so if anyone knows of anyone With a truck down with these size lines near the indianapolis area, and would ne willing to let me throw them on my truck for a trip to the track/ dyno i would be greatly appreciated.

I have .093 lies and plan to go to stock lines when I get a chance.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

Lookong to see if they make a difference the truck runs a 12.2 on fuel at the track and makes 700 on fuel on the dyno. And gilbert said that with thoes big lines that its like retarding my timming 5° from whatever it is set at, i just want to find out if its worth spending money on a new set of lines, or jist keep what i have.

Are you willing to let a felow comp d member borrow your ,93 lines lol or give him a price on them

Only if you are dumb enoigh to have a CR head and a ppunp like me. LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

I'm running .084's on mine and no complaints what so ever. Tiny tiny lope that most people cant pick up on and no negative effects that I can tell

Lmao ya i have a 24v head. Yours wont do me.any good then

Nope, sorry, I should have been more clear in my first post....If I was you, I would go back to a stock size line. As I plan to do. Oversized lined are worth nothing. IMHO

Nope, sorry, I should have been more clear in my first post....If I was you, I would go back to a stock size line. As I plan to do. Oversized lined are worth nothing. IMHO

Since im retiring the truck thats more the route i was leaning towads, all i need to do is find a.set

I have a set of .093's I can borrow you to test with or sell you if you like them. You pay shipping I'll include the UPS return label and insurance.

PM me your ship to address ill get them out tomorrow heading your way.

Chris

Back