P pump 6.7 intake

ninerqb8

Need some help. I am in the process of building my p pump 6.7 and I have found the intake cast on the head hit the pump. So I need to machine the intake and find one that will work with the p pump. I have talked to ZZ fab and Keating. Who else out there makes a intake for a p pumped 24 valve?

D&J precision machine. Drew.
Enterprise sells his units too I believe.

BIAM
it says 12V but he also has these available for 24V units.

I think the Keating front cover and housing rotates the pump away from the head a little.

I think the Keating front cover and housing rotates the pump away from the head a little.

I should have went with their cover from the beginning. Oh well i will just have to do the intake now. You have the Keating cover on yours right Ron? Didnt you end up using a older 24 valve head, or do you have the intake done anyhow?

I should have went with their cover from the beginning. Oh well i will just have to do the intake now. You have the Keating cover on yours right Ron? Didnt you end up using a older 24 valve head, or do you have the intake done anyhow?

If you can't make up your mind I'd help you build one Travis.

I have a 6.7 head, but needed the intake cut off for porting. Used a stock looking replacement from ZZFab.

I have a 6.7 head, but needed the intake cut off for porting. Used a stock looking replacement from ZZFab.

Thats kinda what I am leaning toward, but Greg is 2 weeks out at least.

Anyone else have any ideas? The ones I have found are 2-3 weeks out at least.

Back