P-pump conversion

tater01

Just wondering we're the best place to bye a conversion kit for my truck I'm pretty sure my vp is about to go

Crazy Carl sells a complete kit without the pump.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I have a good 215 ppump and fuel lines from pump to injector if interested

Crazy Carl sells a complete kit without the pump.

I went with Jamie are Cpp and the kit is mostly crazys kit. Very well put together kit. Don't need anything but a pump

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I went with Jamie are Cpp and the kit is mostly crazys kit. Very well put together kit. Don't need anything but a pump

I thought it was the same kit, but I never looked into it much. I've heard his lines fit better than most.

I thought it was the same kit, but I never looked into it much. I've heard his lines fit better than most.

It more than likely is just rebranded by cpp

Crazy Carls and CPP kits are different. Most any kit will have many similar parts as Cummins itself supplies them, but there are a few different components that may appeal more to some one way or the other.
Do your research and get the one thats best for you.;)

Crazy Carls and CPP kits are different. Most any kit will have many similar parts as Cummins itself supplies them, but there are a few different components that may appeal more to some one way or the other.
Do your research and get the one thats best for you.;)

Did Jaime used to sell your kit a couple years ago?

His has some of my parts in it, but as I said, they are slightly different.

One of the things that we allow (others may as well?) is the omission or substitution of the components in the kit when its ordered. So if say you already have the gaskets, you can ask for them to be removed and the only pay for what you need.
You can also swap in an adjustable gear and matching billet cover or skip the gear/cover and get your own. ;)

kinda off topic, but after playing with both I'll never run a p-pump without a keyed adjustable gear again.

Back