p pump conversion

06cumminspower

now that hypermax is offering turnkey engines and p pump conversion kits for strokers is anyone here planning on the swap? is a fuel only 1000+ hp streetable powerstoke possible with this? 444 cubic inches and a p pump sounds pretty cool to me!

I dont think they will be streetable due to the way that throttle is set up on these engines. The way ron told me was that the throttle is set up like a tractor. I beleive these engine are mainly for sled pullin. I think it would be pretty bas ass though.

I dont think they will be streetable due to the way that throttle is set up on these engines. The way ron told me was that the throttle is set up like a tractor. I beleive these engine are mainly for sled pullin. I think it would be pretty bas ass though.

How is it set-up like a tractor? And why would this stop you from using it on the street? If its a cable for the throttle no reason you couldn't use the gas pedal assembly from a 6.9l/7.3l IDI truck

Or do you mean it will be a decellerator instead of an accelerator? If so there are ways of making it have a Accelerator, My dozer is set up with both accel/decel pedals/levers

Whats this kit gonna cost a guy? My first Born?

Looks like it comes with an ag gov. Pump. I wouldn't want to try and drive that on the street.

Looks like it comes with an ag gov. Pump. I wouldn't want to try and drive that on the street.
Yes that what i meant i talked to ron about it and he said it WOULDNT be fun to drive on the street. I wasnt saying it couldnt be done. I just think this engine is built for racing or pulling purposes.

A built engine plus the conversion is probably closer to 30+++

I have been looking in to it a little but am not ready to make the step yet...

there are several other options on the conversion other than hypermax by the way

It definitely DOES NOT include built motor. I believe it only includes front cover and pump and other accessories.

I believe that you can do that same conversion for WAY cheaper than what Hypermax is asking...

Back