p pump guys

CT2500

hey guys lookin into p pumping my truck.i would like to be in the 500hp range and still be able to tow 8k. looking to get away from the vp to something more relieable. would like to know wut pump mods would get me close to that hp range. i would like to turn 4k rpms at the sled pulls.will pump off a 505C series work. Thanks Scott.

500rwhp and towing is very easily attainable.. 64/71/14 would be sexy.. as for pumps, it would be hard for me to veer off of what is proven..

Scott, I wouldn't bother for only 500 hp.

x2.. a vp is fine for that.. a new VP with an airdog on it from the day it's installed will never have a problem.. and a reliable, cool 500rwhp for towing is super easy to attain with a vp truck.. even easier with a CR, LOL

iam prolly close to that 500 mark now but i would like to make it more relieable when i was on my way home from TS last year my APPS started giveing me problems had to keep pulling over and clearing codes with the smarty. would like to do a different setup with the truck i havent changed any performace parts in 2 years.i drove a 12v last week and the throttle responce was like holy sh!t.

does anybody tow with a p pumped truck over 500hp??

x2.. a vp is fine for that.. a new VP with an airdog on it from the day it's installed will never have a problem.. and a reliable, cool 500rwhp for towing is super easy to attain with a vp truck.. even easier with a CR, LOL

Speak for yourself. LOL

I tow lightly and would hope im pretty close to the 500hp range with what's done to my truck, but can't back it up with a dyno sheet just yet or 1/4 mile pass. but i have a tight converter, a 0 plate and a turbo with a 71mm inducer wheel, not exactly a very good setup to tow with at all, but i managed to tow a toyota supra to new york state, and I didn't have egt issues but that was only 4000-5000lbs max. Its deffinetly possible to do and having a 6spd manual will help, also having a 64/71 would help alot and just having the pump setup with a real fuel plate that controls fuel would be a great help, not a 0 plate that just dumps full fuel when you get into it.

Back