p pump

wildcummins

I have a big p-pump for sale. It has 13mm plungers and barrels big dv's and holders, capable of 800+cc of fuel $2700, obo.

I also have 2 dana 70 rears, a dana 60 front, a 24 valve head and stock injectors out of an 02 as well as a 5.9 engine block. several other items as well, send me an offer, it all has to go All reasonable offers will be considered. :thankyou2:

wildcummins said:
I have a big p-pump for sale. It has 13mm plungers and barrels big dv's and holders, capable of 800+cc of fuel $2700, obo.

I also have 2 dana 70 rears, a dana 60 front, a 24 valve head and stock injectors out of an 02 as well as a 5.9 engine block. several other items as well, send me an offer, it all has to go All reasonable offers will be considered. :thankyou2:

Whos pump, and who flowed it?

800+ sounds a little high.

I'd say from what I read here, its gonna be damned hard to sell the pump without saying where it came from.

Dalpilot said:
I'd say from what I read here, its gonna be damned hard to sell the pump without saying where it came from.

everyones waiting

:pop:

Michael

I'd like to know about the head.......the pump line is just too long at this point.....lol

The pump was built by Wimers Fuel Injection. The reason I pm is because I only want serious inquiries. Not just tire kickers, sorry I haven't replied, I have been working on other things

Price.....where is the head ( for shipping ) and whats wrong with it? Is it complete with valvetrain or bare?

I would like to get $600 for the head. It comes complete with valves and springs. I also have the injectors too, if you want them, as well as the block and miscellanious items. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the head, I just need to get rid of it to fund the puller.

Back