p-pumped 24v

jr22

oilfield equipped
Hello, I am looking into a p-pumped 24v but, works with a auto trans. Is this possible ?? any info would be great thanks, jr

What are your plans to do with the rig? The swaps have been done before but it takes alot of 'careful' tuning for street use. It also is not a cheap swap-over, but for the 'serious ones' we'll do whatever it takes.... LOL

It is possable but can be very expencive..you will also have to do some custom fabing to make everything work correctly.

I have everything i need to do a swap and if i had a stick it would be done already. I am going to sled pull with the truck but, it also sees some farm use, I am worried about shift points and getting everything to work together, thanks, jr

shift points and taking ECU out for p-pump.........whos ready for an all nighter!?!

might look into a wiring harness for a 12v auto?

P.S. can you list all the parts you needed to do the conversion?(down to every nut and bolt) im also looking into doin a p-pump conversion. thanks in advance

You can use the 01 ecm and Harness have done several.You only need one a harness for the shut down solenoid with relays.Its a 70 amp relay.You need a 12v tps connector then it will work fine.If any questions call me at the shop 508-660-7093

my buddy has a 215 pump on his 2001 auto!

shifts point are great!
24 trannys seems to wait till around 3000 rpms to shift, so you will need at least a 3k gsk in the pump

he has about 800 into the conversasion + pump

Back