P pumped in cali might be a bad idea

They are looking for all the mods we do so they can outlaw as much stuff as possible. There useing you for info to educate the tech's. So they know what to look for.

Before you called them they did not know what a P-Pump was. They only knew about CP3's. Good job Benadict Arnold.

They are looking for all the mods we do so they can outlaw as much stuff as possible. There useing you for info to educate the tech's. So they know what to look for.

Before you called them they did not know what a P-Pump was. They only knew about CP3's. Good job Benadict Arnold.

He said that they may accept because it maybe better for the enviroment

He said that they may accept because it maybe better for the enviroment
Yeah, and that's why people are doing the swap.

And why do you think they went to the VP? So they could meet emissions regs. I'm betting the VP is still gonna be closer to meeting than a P pump.

LMFAO!!!!

Whos the clown that thought he could reason with a smog politician?

I highly suggest nobody call in.

When its get down to it p-pump guys crank than anaroid down TIGHT, it wont smoke a bit.

LMFAO!!!!

Whos the clown that thought he could reason with a smog politician?

I highly suggest nobody call in.

When its get down to it p-pump guys crank than anaroid down TIGHT, it wont smoke a bit.

We dont need people like you posting on this topic.Its bad enough as is.

What the entire Diesel industry doesn't need, is somebody with a 600HP truck, trying to reason with the left wing environmentalists.
You will be lucky if they dont confiscate your truck on the spot.

That is the same group that has been trying to ban SUVs for years, among otherthings
And brought us via California the EGR valve on a Diesel..

Arnolds a little commy, 1st it was 50 cals, in 2010 their having some stupid semi-auto pistol band (unless it complies with new laws which are ridiculous and require the gun to stamp a serial # on the primer and side of the case), and now they wont be happy until we are on horse and buggy with pitch forks. Why does California weather have to be soo nice??

What the entire Diesel industry doesn't need, is somebody with a 600HP truck, trying to reason with the left wing environmentalists.
You will be lucky if they dont confiscate your truck on the spot.

That is the same group that has been trying to ban SUVs for years, among otherthings
And brought us via California the EGR valve on a Diesel..

Cool but I have decided to make changes to my truck. It dosent run now...havent even fired the new motor. You dont know all that Greg and I have talked about.You have no Idea what we talked about in depth. Im pretty sure you have no idea that they have an edge on there truck at BAR for better millage and they will alow some chips. Im not going to even responde to you anymore.

Back