P7100 conversion line possibly needed.

Financial Mistake

So after wayyyy too many times of being pulled off and on, my #1 injection line is on it's last leg. While it's holding, it's becoming increasingly harder to stop seepage and over tightening has been my only solution for the moment.

I will be contacting John Pezan this week to see if he will possibly warranty it, which I see no reason why not, they're barely a year old.

My question is this. Does anyone happen to have extra separated lines that are in good shape that I could buy if John doesn't warranty it? Just a #1 line in good shape would be fine, and I'll start looking for a backup set as well.

Mild steel 078 line only plz!!!

And some VP line isolators would be nice to have too!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought an individual line for my puller last year from Pure Diesel Power. It was pricey for a single line but better than buying a whole set

John wasn't there when I called. Was supposed to call me back but never did and I've just been too slammed to follow up.

Same thing again. Called, he wasn't there. someone took down my name and number, again, and haven't heard back. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

Back