P7100 Gear Price

Thanks, I got a GREAT package deal from ACD ENGINES in Salt Lake City. Robby put together a package for me, basically everything but the pump and lines, including seals, gaskets etc. If anyone is looking for parts I highly recommend them!

"great" like what? the lines are the single most expensive part of the package.

That ain't no lie. I spent as much on the lines as I did my pump and I still had to bend the lines to make them fit.

My post said everything BUT the pump and lines, as he is not a performance shop. I will be going with a 13mm pump and big lines. I got the gear case, cover, gasket, pump brakets, pump gear, timing pin, oil line and fitting, new main seal, and whatever else is needed for new o rings, gaskets, seals, he knew what i needed, shipped for $350 total

My post said everything BUT the pump and lines, as he is not a performance shop. I will be going with a 13mm pump and big lines. I got the gear case, cover, gasket, pump brakets, pump gear, timing pin, oil line and fitting, new main seal, and whatever else is needed for new o rings, gaskets, seals, he knew what i needed, shipped for $350 total
That's pretty good. Pm me their ph# please.

X2 thats one hell of a deal.

i cant send pms yet for some reason. i also cant guarantee the price, i found him on ebay selling the gear and gear case for 200. his ebay store is "The Cummins Superstore". after i bought those i emailed him a about a cover and combined shipping, we worked out a package deal from there. a couple of those thing were "thrown in" :rockwoot:

Back