PA Meet n' Greet; Bloomsburg - Jan 19th

nick17847

Title says it all..

Saturday Jan 19th, 2 PM at Quaker Steak & Lube!!

This was brewed up by myself and some other fellows on CumminsForum recently. Join forces with your fellow diesel-heads for some good food, chit-chat, putting faces with names/user-names, stories and gawking at each others rig. QSL is located right off exit 232 of I-80, "Buckhorn Exit". EZ on and off. Here's a link;
http://www.lubewings.com/default.asp?fldLocation=bloomsburg

Weather this time of year is usually a crap shoot, so let's hope for the best. Don't be afraid to bring friends/family, the more the merrier. Also welcome to any Duramax or PowerStroke owners, well.. they may just have to park and sit in the "General Diesel" section.. ;) ;) :D

Fire away with any questions or comments. Try to get word on here (RSVP) if you think you'll be there. It's not the end of the world if you fail to do so, or fail to show.. But I'd like to call and give them a heads-up about a week before this, Thanks.

The 2 W's always suck- work and weather. If I get a break on both, I'd like to come out and meet you Easters!!

That'd be an honor to have you there Gene..

And bring that golf cart, we'll have to take it for a cruise around the mall! I promise it won't be anything like the ride you and Hammer took in your old rig that i heard about.. Something about your 800 number being on the back of the truck too... :hehe:

It would be great if Twisted and I could make it up for this! He's from Bloomsburg, and I'm from Berwick. Miss the snow around the holidays...

Oh well, hope you guys have a great time and get a good turnout. Go over to the steakhouse by the mall and give them a hard time... Twisted used to work there when he was a teenager.

Wish I could join you guys but I go to work around 3 so i won't be able to make it unless the time was changed.

Mrs Shifter said:
It would be great if Twisted and I could make it up for this! He's from Bloomsburg, and I'm from Berwick. Miss the snow around the holidays...

Oh well, hope you guys have a great time and get a good turnout. Go over to the steakhouse by the mall and give them a hard time... Twisted used to work there when he was a teenager.

I'd ask how you got from Bloom and Berwick down to Florida but I made it from Williamsport to Missouri so I won't ask...:hehe:

I'd really expect "undercover" to show..

Probably drive an '85 Grand Marquis, park in the back.. then join us. Would be wearing a fake mustache, wig and dark sunglasses.

GSM, Why couldn't you get an avatar with a girl in the back of a Dodge??..:poke:

nick17847 said:
I'd really expect "undercover" to show..

Probably drive an '85 Grand Marquis, park in the back.. then join us. Would be wearing a fake mustache, wig and dark sunglasses.

GSM, Why couldn't you get an avatar with a girl in the back of a Dodge??..:poke:

Cause its HER diesel. I figured it was good enough a hot girl was driving a diesel so you don't see me complaining do ya? I'll change her, in more ways than one...:evil LOL

ripmf666 said:
LOL drive 3 hrs and would have to park my Dmax in a special area lol

What? You got a "Handicapped" vehicle do ya?:hehe: Those darn cheevy's...LOL Just kidding.

LOL na just from what nick17874 posted.
Also welcome to any Duramax or PowerStroke owners, well.. they may just have to park and sit in the "General Diesel" section..

ripmf666 said:
LOL na just from what nick17874 posted.
Also welcome to any Duramax or PowerStroke owners, well.. they may just have to park and sit in the "General Diesel" section..

yea its going to be a great time but i just found out that i cant go
sorry

ripmf666 said:
LOL drive 3 hrs and would have to park my Dmax in a special area lol

Oh.. now come-on, you all know i said that in jest. I'm really not a "normal Dodge guy" that carries a chip on his shoulder. I know everyone saw the winks and smile that was strategically placed after my statement:blahblah1:

No matter what else would be there, I don't think you have to worry about being belittled. You have numbers in your sig that back up the performance of your truck, ..and it seems to run very well!:tree: :rockwoot:

Looking at your 60' times and trap speeds, isn't funny what softer launches can do to trap speed??

LOL I know you were Joking.I wish I could come out harder, I think I might have to get a loser converter.Those time were with the old tuning whole new set of tunes in her now. Should be in the 11's now.Just added link in sig to myspace with my videos.Will try making it Gf might kick me out of th ehouse and her and the baby can have a break from me being around.

Last edited:
Back