Pacific Northwest Mopar National / NW Dsl Natls.

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
July 26 27th Pacific Mopar Nationals and diesel drags. yeehawww Pacific raceway (SIR) is going to add to the excitement of the pacific Northwest diesel drag racing. They are going to have some BIG placement trophys plus a few NW diesel vendors we'll be contributing to a purse, We'll keep all informed.

Also, I've heard that they're working on a sept diesel shoot out.:rockwoot:

What kinds of classes are being planned Bill?

I'll be there. Should be a good race were you can go and have fun with your truck. :rockwoot:

Sounds awesome, is it going to be a sled/drag. And what are some of the details? When, and how big?

The following Saturday is the annual Truck Drags in Woodburn (and an NHRDA points race). If any out-of-towners want to tow in for both races, you can park your rig at my place during the week in-between (I am about 30 minutes from Woodburn).

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Pacific Northwest Mopar National / NW Dsl Natls. Its going to be a awesome event with alot of awesome mopars and some great diesels running the track. Its going to be alot of fun and encourage all to show, Hope to see ya there K. Frog

Details!!

Here ya are:
Pacific Raceway and Tom Matson Dodge present
Diesels at Northwest Mopar Nationals!

TnT Saturday
Brackets and Heads-up Sunday:

BIG trophy and $200 cash for Brackets sponsored by Diesel Transmission Technology
BIG trophy and $200 cash for Heads-up sponsored by Industrial Injection Services
32" trophy for Quickest 2WD - sponsored by Diesel Pros
32" trophy for Quickest 4WD - sponsored by Rampant P.I.
32" trophy for Quickest ET - sponsored by Skookum Brewery
32" trophy for Quickest Gear Slammer - sponsored by South Bend Clutch

That's right, we're giving a trophy to the quickest manual trans operator!!
We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it. Bring some newbies if you know 'em. This is a great venue for first time racers and seasoned ones too!

Schedule update:

NO FRIDAY NIGHT - Good Guys have the track

Saturday TnT 5pm - 10pm

Sunday racing starts at 9am

Anyone going up with kids, that wouldn't mind my kid (5-1/2 year old daughter) hanging out during the time I'm actually on the track? I was thinking of coming up for this one, but without my F350 and camper (which is how I usually deal with having my daughter at the races). I might come up for Sunday only to play with my newly-acquired Jetta TDI.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Michael, it's Mopars only... You and I will have to win other races. :banned:

:charger:

Michael, it's Mopars only... You and I will have to win other races. :banned:

:charger:

I thought it was Mopars AND Diesels? Does anyone know for sure? In other words, can you run non-Mopar diesels at this event?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

its not broke. I saw you driving it yesterday. Mine is broke.....and you know that for a fact!

Mine has less then 300 hp and a manual tranny.. I consider that broke :shake:

Back